The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'research' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for people to test out a new Po Campo design

Hi all, I designed a new bike bag and am looking for people to test it out. You do not need to actively use bike bags or Po Campo bags to p…

Started by Maria Boustead

0 Aug 17, 2015

bike access on Metra - reverse commute and off-peak trips

I'm doing research for a blog piece about bike access on Metra.  I'd be grateful if any of you who take bikes on Metra for reverse commute…

Started by Anne Alt

16 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Sean M. O'Grady

ISO participants for yoga bag study

Po Campo is doing a research study project where we want to observe how people shop for bags online.    To qualify, you must: Be familiar…

Started by Maria Boustead

0 Feb 4, 2013

Join "Out For Blood" Team and raise money to cure lymphoma, leukemia, and myeloma on September 12

We are hoping to get a large group together to join Chicago Blood Cancer Foundation’s “Out For Blood” Team for the North Shore Century Bik…

Started by Scott Seaman

0 May 28, 2010

IL commuter bike facilities study

The State of Illinois recently funded a study into the role bicycle facilities (shower, changing room and a safe place to lock one's bike)…

Started by Erin

4 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Erin

RESEARCH STUDY

(See Attachment) If you are a male cyclist, between 18 and 30 years of age, who regularly cycles at least 4 times a week for at least an h…

Started by Stephen Schwartz

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by roofis lee king

FHWA Needs Research Ideas Related to Bicycles, Pedestrians & Health

FHWA's Environment & Planning Office issues call for research ideas related to bicycles, pedestrians and health CHAPEL HILL, NC — The…

Started by Erin

0 Oct 1, 2009

Bicycle Research Project - Please take this short survey

I’m working on a research project for grad school about Chicago resident’s knowledge of bicycle ordinances. If you could click this link an…

Started by Rebekah

16 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Aveo

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service