The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'rain' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have the 'Monsoonal' rains in our current climate situation affected your ride schedule?

Does it ever stop 'Monsoonal' raining in our current climate situation? My 'sugar coating' is starting to melt off during bikes rides in th…

Started by Tom A.K.

25 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Tandemonium

Rain Gear on a Budget

Hey Everyone. So I'm riding my first fall / winter around town and have gotten caught in the rain enough to warrant buying some gear... But…

Started by Breana R Bauman

21 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by BootsyC

Who is riding tomorrow?

Tomorrow's forecast is 90 to 100% chance of rain.  The National Weather Service (forecasts always to be taken with a grain of salt) says 1…

Started by Lisa Curcio

45 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Jeff Schneider

How About A Rain Ride?

We have snow ride, drinking ride, bar ride, restaurant ride, ride to the beach, critical mass, north side mass, ffr, and mnr. Now I'm going…

Started by daWillinChi

6 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by kiltedcelt

Would you use this thing?

This thing. To be more specific, would you use it while riding?

Started by Serge Lubomudrov

19 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Anne Alt

is my building just extra sucky or what? Bike storage!

Ok- recently we had a bike theft from inside of the building where I live. All of the tenants with bikes have been leaving them, in various…

Started by Pippy Duchamp

18 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Far'arned Retrogrumpalunkus #63

Storm!

I got to work literally a minute before it started. Whoa! I hope everyone out there has taken shelter and otherwise safe.

Started by Serge Lubomudrov

36 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by h' Zerocats

Cycle Chic in the Rain?!

Hello fellow Lady cyclists,   I have it from Sally Guyer the owner and innovator extraordinaire of Cambridge Raincoats that the next 30 rai…

Started by April

0 May 5, 2011

Why I hate public transportation...

So last Friday I am returning to home from Waukegan via Metra (which I was a fan of until this story) and the ornry train conductor tells m…

Started by Matt Roben

29 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Anne Alt

So I was riding home last night...

In the pouring rain. Not a big deal, but it doesn't necessarily put me in the best of moods. It was one of those teeny tiny little raindrop…

Started by Jessica

23 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Abby

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service