The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'mechanic' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lead Mechanic at The Recyclery Collective

The Recyclery Collective: The Recyclery Collective is an educational non-profit bike shop that promotes sustainability by giving access to…

Started by Katie

0 Aug 3, 2020

Northside Bike Collective Now Hiring a Bicycle Mechanic!

NOW HIRING: Bicycle Mechanic The Recyclery Collective: The Recyclery Collective is an educational bike shop that promotes sustainability by…

Started by The Recyclery

0 May 4, 2018

Working in the Industry, Mechanics Wanted

Kozy's Cyclery is looking to fill bike mechanic positions. We willconsider experienced mechanics as well as non-industry people who know th…

Started by Paul Kozy

0 Apr 11, 2017

The Recyclery is hiring a bike mechanic

Bicycle Mechanic The Recyclery Collective: The Recyclery Collective is an educational bike shop that promotes sustainability by giving acce…

Started by The Recyclery

0 Mar 15, 2016

Shop Coordinator Job Available at The Recyclery

The Recyclery is looking for an experienced bicycle mechanic for our lead shop coordiator job. Email us (info@therecyclery.org.) a cover le…

Started by The Recyclery

0 Sep 30, 2015

Bike Mechanics WANTED!

Hi, My name is Rich I work for a company called Skills for Chicagolands Future, we help find work for the unemployed / underemployed in Ch…

Started by Richard O'Brien

0 Mar 10, 2015

Prospect Bikes is looking to fill 1 part-time mechanic & 1 part-time sales positions for the 2015 cycling season!

Prospect Bikes is looking to fill 1 part-time mechanic and 1 part-time sales positions for the 2015 cycling season!  Both positions can exp…

Started by Christian

0 Mar 6, 2015

Who gets the tip?

Long time lurker, first time poster. I want to know who gets the tip at a bike shop? Is it the bike mechanic? The person that rings me out?…

Started by Berg Jensen

1 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by daWillinChi

Bucephalus Bikes seeks experienced mechanic.

If you are looking for meaningful and fulfilling employment, contact us directly for an interview. www.oxbikes.com The applicant must be:…

Started by Alex Anon

4 May 26, 2014
Reply by Alex Anon

Rapid Transit Cycleshop is Hiring!

Are you an experienced mechanic or charismatic sales person?  We are looking for both full time and part time help.  Rapid Transit is an in…

Started by Elise Robison

0 Apr 29, 2014

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service