The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'maps' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Google Street View For Bike Lanes, Now Available In San Francisco And New York

Let's get Chicago "unlocked"! Anyone interested in being a contributor?  http://www.fastcoexist.com/3023779/a-google-street-view-for-bike-l

Started by Steve Vasquez

0 Jan 2, 2014

Hammerhead Bike Navigation

Just ran across an article on this product: http://www.hammerhead.io/ It's a T-shaped handlebar-mounted lightbar that shows you where to t…

Started by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

31 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Duppie

Add your bike wisdom to the Chicago map in 10 words or fewer!

The New York Times is showing up our local papers by providing maps of cities across the country and inviting people to add markers with br…

Started by Michelle S

6 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Ride the City: Any Good?

If this website (and an app, both for iPhone and Android) has been discussed here before, I missed it. Anyone tried it? Any good (or bad)?

Started by Serge Lubomudrov

1 May 16, 2013
Reply by Deet 4.5mi

New to Chicago

I'm moving to Chicago (near Armitage and Sheffield) in 2 weeks. Right now I live in Atlanta. Plenty of roads, all kinds of terrain, few car…

Started by Dan Podratsky

14 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Schylerr G.

Road Fatalities 2001-2009

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but this is a really fascinating map of nearly a decade of road fatalities in the US, plotted by mode of trans…

Started by lauren sailor

2 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

Free Iowa Bike Transportation Map

Planning to ride in Iowa in 2011?  Then make sure you have an IDOT-sponsored Bike Transportation map for the state of Iowa.  They can be or…

Started by Bicycle Poet

1 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Cameron 7.5 mi

Riding somewhere for some reason, or just riding to have a good time?

Hiyo Chainlink,      I just got done watching Food, Inc., Botany of Desire (movie and book) and am reading Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Ba…

Started by Nate Maier

3 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Duppie

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service