The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'lakefront' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Continued concerns about the trail separation

FYI, I saw this article from Chicago Athlete that discusses the issues with the trail separation and how we can continue to be heard. It is…

Started by Dawn

15 Aug 12, 2019
Reply by David P.

what's happening on the lakefront at Oakwood?

Does anyone know what's being set up along the path at around Oakwood/3900 S.? And how long it will be there? I'm fearing the worst on my d…

Started by Teresa

4 Jun 24, 2018
Reply by Filka Bean

Lakefront Path to Loop via the Riverwalk

I'm taking the Lakefront Path from the North most days. While I appreciate the bike lane on Randolph, the insane tangle of cars at Michigan…

Started by Brian S

24 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Gage B.

new bike path south of 31st St.

The new split user paths south of 31st St. are lovely, but I wonder about having the bike path run so close to the skate park and basketbal…

Started by Teresa

0 Mar 30, 2017

Trouble on the lakefront?

Does anyone know anything about what happened on the lakefront around North Ave this week?  I saw limited coverage of it.  I bring it up be…

Started by JeffB

47 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by JeffB

Boulevard Lakefront Tour 36 mile map

Wanted to share with everyone just how great the Boulevard Lakefront Tour was this past weekend!  Aside from getting lost on it and going t…

Started by Greg Berry

3 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Tom A.K.

Boulevard Lakefront Tour is back -- and we need you!

Sad to think the summer will be coming to a close, but to celebrate Active Trans' 30th Anniversary, the Boulevard Lakefront Tour will be re…

Started by Caiken

0 Jul 13, 2015

LFP Damaged in yesterday's storm

Thought this should be posted before Monday's commute

Started by Michael B

43 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

Volunteer tree planting workday

Would you like to help improve the south lakefront by planting native trees?  You've got a great opportunity tomorrow - Sat. 5/10 - at an O…

Started by Anne Alt

0 May 9, 2014

North Avenue Beach Assaults?

I've been hearing rumors that North Avenue Beach was closed do to out of control thugs  and gangbangers groping and assaulting people, not…

Started by Joe Schmoe

140 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by daWillinChi

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service