The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'lake' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Biking around Lake Michigan

I've been scouring the internets trying to find a easy-to-read route to help plan an upcoming tour around Lake Michigan. I've checked crazy…

Started by Kevin Mulcky

37 Feb 27
Reply by Bob Kastigar

Rte 53 Extension TRAIL POSSIBILITY! - please sign a witness slip

https://activetrans.org/blog/support-bill-to-re-envision-route-53-extension The state had planned a highway extension all the way to Graysl…

Started by Marcusn

3 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Skip Montanaro 0mi

Lake MX140 winter cycling shoes (mens, size 13.5 / euro 48), USED

This model, that has since been discontinued by Lake: https://www.amazon.com/Lake-MX140-Cycling-Black-Orange/dp/B00358WY12?ie=UTF8&ref_

Started by anthony nicholson

0 Jul 9, 2016

Who cares for the LFT???

As a daily bike commuter on the lakefront path on and off for years, I've often felt insulted by how long serious life-threatening surface…

Started by Andrew Bedno

114 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

Snax+Drinx on the LFT

I've made yet another specialty map on Google: Snax+Drinx on the LFT Restaurants and Bars and Concessions (or at least vending machines) k…

Started by Andrew Bedno

4 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Andrew Bedno

Cycling Trip Around Lake Michigan

Hey there cycling friends! Last year I led a cycling trip around Lake Michigan- and it was awesome. I wanted to let y'all know about the 2…

Started by Jenn Gibbons

4 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Bob

Biking Around Lake Michigan

Just wondering if anyone is planning a Lake Michigan tour trip this summer - I'm hoping to get one organized, starting over Labor Day, and…

Started by Peter Dykstra

1 May 20, 2014
Reply by Robert

lake front bike path- how is it?

I have ridden my bike up until last Monday. Does anyone know the current condition of the lake bike path from Irving to about Chicago?  tha…

Started by Molly

31 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Michelle S

Anyone watching/watch Chicago Tonight on 8/9?

They had a discussion on The Week In Review about the Lake Shore Drive meetings. When cycling was brought up, the woman from WVON said she…

Started by Madopal (16.5 mi)

17 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Doug Haynes

The Icy Lake Shore Path

Has anyone posted yet about the Lake Shore Path? It doesn't seem to be kept as clear as in years past. For at least a week, the part that r…

Started by Matt

7 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Joe Studer 8.0 mi

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service