The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'driver' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike Dislodged from CTA bus rack on LSD

Today, at approximately 11am, I was on a 146 express from my Uptown neighborhood to downtown. Upon exiting LSD the driver came to an absolu…

Started by Daniel Lewis

7 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Tom A.K.

This One Has It All...

Driving drunk, distracted, failing to notice a crosswalk and a crossing guard, school zone, hit and run, no insurance...  Thank God the 10-…

Started by Jeff Schneider

2 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Anne Alt

Vox Article: How and why bicycle deaths happen in the US

I found this article really interesting, particularly the graphs. Essentially, the findings are what we all already know: driver error cont…

Started by lmh

0 Jun 3, 2014

How far do you want the Law to go?

We spend a good deal of time screaming at the sky about how mistreated and misrepresented we are as cyclists in regards to traffic accident…

Started by Vilda

16 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Barry Niel Stuart

Victimized by Drivers and their Insurers

A friend of mine who I occasionally ride with in the AM from Oak Park to the Loop was hit by a car on Monday just west of the intersection…

Started by Andy Moss 9.5

31 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Daniel G

Dear Hit-and-Run Driver in brown Chevy Trailblazer at Augusta @ Noble 8:35am 1/24/12

You, the one (male) who without a signal or warning jetted into the bike lane when I was right next you.  I was the guy on the green bike w…

Started by Andy Moss 9.5

16 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Anne Alt

Amazing cabdriver issued a ticket

Cabdriver avoids fallen cyclists and gets a ticket.   Article link here.   George Lutfallah • Mon, Aug 01, 2011 Amazing cabdriver issu…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

16 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service