The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'drive' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

McBike - Let's bring it to Chicago and end bike drive-through discrimination

Started by daWillinChi

7 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

Annual appeal for volunteers for 2015 Bike the Drive - riders especially wanted!

Hello you wonderful chainlinkers!  Although it may have been a chilly ride today, in just around five short weeks we'll have thousands of…

Started by Caiken

1 May 14, 2015
Reply by Sean M. O'Grady

Please Join the Active Trans Hero Squad this September

Hello Chainlinkers, are you an Active Trans member? We're doing a push in September to increase the ranks of our super hero squad and we…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

0 Sep 4, 2013

Anyone watching/watch Chicago Tonight on 8/9?

They had a discussion on The Week In Review about the Lake Shore Drive meetings. When cycling was brought up, the woman from WVON said she…

Started by Madopal (16.5 mi)

17 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Doug Haynes

Question - what was the cool grey t-shirt with all the bikes at Bike the Drive fest?

After Bike the Drive this morning, I noticed a tent with really cool grey t-shirts.  The design had a whole bunch of overlapping bikes.  I…

Started by Heather Salisbury

10 May 28, 2013
Reply by Ben Gray

Belt Drive Perception

You may have seen my bikes at the bike swap and saw that my new model is compatible with Gate Carbon Drive and the step through bike I buil…

Started by Legacy Frameworks

29 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by paulcycles

Fun must read article on Bike the Drive

Hi Friends,  Wanted to pass along a thoughtful essay on Bike Chicago that just ran in ChicagoSide by Northwestern professor Bill Savage. We…

Started by Will Kaplan

3 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by jennifer james

Lake Shore Drive closed

Hi All, I'm confused by Lake Shore Drive being closed. First, is it closed to bike traffic? I saw a cop car there for 24 hours. He said pa…

Started by David the Great

10 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by David the Great

Blood Drive today

A quick reminder of a great opportunity to give the gift of life by donating blood today. Turin Bicycle is hosting a blood drive today in…

Started by Anne

1 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Bob Kastigar

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service