The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'classes' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fall Classes - What would you like to learn?

Hello Everyone, Throughout the year we have offered our Wheelbuilding and Generator Lighting Class that was a big hit with the participants…

Started by Legacy Frameworks

6 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Legacy Frameworks

The Women are at it again!

Do you want your wife, girlfriend, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, grandmother to join you on your rides, but keep hearing "I can't ride on…

Started by Lisa Curcio

8 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Lisa Curcio

Getting Classy

Hey ya'll, I'm going to be doing free Sunday morning classes at Rapid Transit on North Ave. The first one is this Sunday at 10 and will co…

Started by Doug Haynes

19 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Doug Haynes

Overnight bike camping/touring classes at REI Chicagoland stores in May

They're geared toward the GITy Up! crowd—first-time bike campers and folks of all stripes who want to get away (sorry, Southwest) for the w…

Started by Steve Buchtel

0 Apr 23, 2012

Sew Your Own Messenger Bag Class!

SIGN UP NOW! For a multi-week SEW YOUR OWN EASY MESSENGER BAG CLASS at Lill St. Arts Center!Do you need a bag that holds a ton of stuff?  A…

Started by Nora Renick Rinehart

4 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Nora Renick Rinehart

New Mechanic Courses at Rapid Transit.

Hey all, I am interested in all opinions and input about technical maintenance courses. Rapid Transit has recently entered the world of tea…

Started by RigWheels

0 Nov 3, 2009

Basic maintenance/repair workshops other than West Town?

This is my first Chainlink post, and I tried to do a search for answers to my question--my apologies if this has been discussed before. I'…

Started by Sharon Bautista

7 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by J

New Group: Velo Yogis

I started a new group on this website for the intersection between bikes and yoga. Although Jewish, I'm a regular practicer of yoga and am…

Started by Suzanne

13 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by kathleen

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service