The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'borrow' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[Not-bike-related] Does anyone have a cowboy hat I can borrow?

I'm going to a friend's birthday party this weekend, and we are going to a country bar since she likes country music.  Even though I was bo…

Started by Christine (5.0)

6 May 17, 2014
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Bikeless in Chicago - Here until Feb 2

I am a photographer, DJ, but foremost a bicyclist. I am in Chicago from Jan 3 to Feb 2 and I would like to soak up and document bicycle cul…

Started by Mikey Wally

14 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Wanted to Borrow - Road Bike Travel Case for the Weekend of 10/6

Looking to borrow a quality hard-shell travel case to take a road bicycle by aeroplane to Baltimore early in October.  I would need it for…

Started by Andy Moss 9.5

2 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Andy Moss 9.5

Help! Touring bike needed!

Hey friends, in about a week I plan on doing a solo ride across most of New York.  I have done distance rides before but always on flat lan…

Started by Rachael Huttner

3 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Rachael Huttner

Looking to borrow/rent bike movies

Does anyone have copies of B.I.K.E. or Maximum Overdrive that I could borrow or rent from them this week?   Thanks in advance!

Started by Carl

6 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Gort 12-mile Pinklegneep

Need a bike to borrow 8/4-9 (can reciprocate after)

I have a 6'4" guy friend coming to town for the weekend of 8/4-9 and I wanted to see if I could do a bike swap with someone so he has somet…

Started by Joi Podgorny

0 Jul 21, 2011

Need a road or cross bike to borrow

Hey all! One of my best friends who is in the air force is coming home next weekend. He's a jet engine mechanic that is stationed out at Mo…

Started by Fred Noinaj

4 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Fred Noinaj

Need to borrow a bike in DC.... anybody know somebody?

I'm going to DC next Thursday as well as the Thursday-Monday after Labor Day, and it would be reallllly great if I can find a bike to borro…

Started by Michelle Green

1 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by dan brown

Looking To Borrow Men's Commuter Bike For 6 Weeks

Hey Chainlinkers,I have 2 students staying with me on an environmental internship for 6 weeks. We are looking for a commuter for the guy, h…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

0 Jul 22, 2010

Where to rent/borrow a bike in Minneapolis?

I'll be in Minneapolis from May 27-30 and I want to find a bike to rent or borrow while I'm in the city. The commercial options I'm finding…

Started by emeegee

0 Apr 30, 2010

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service