The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOUND - Speaker on South LFP

If its yours, leave a comment or send me a message with the speaker brand/type. I'm happy to get it back to you! 

Started by Amanda H.

0 Jun 5, 2018

Help me find the victim of a hit and run!! (Division and North Branch, 11/8, 8:50AM)

I'm trying to find the victim of a hit and run I witnessed this morning on Division, east bound at North Branch, at about 8:50AM. A champa…

Started by Donella Demorest

4 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Anne Alt

bad week for hit and run fatalities around Chicagoland

Another one happened this morning in Waukegan.http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/news/ct-lns-hit-run-accident-st-07

Started by Anne Alt

4 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Tom A.K.

Streetsblog Article About Bike Valet, Bike Parking and Divvy at Mumford and Sons Concert

"They Didn’t F— It Up This Time: Mumford & Sons Gig Was a Car-Free Success" By John Greenfield Quasi-Celtic, sensitive-guy drinking so…

Started by Yasmeen

1 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Tony Adams

Hit and Run: No Injuries or Damage: Action Required?

I was involved in a hit and run travelling northbound on Milwaukee at the intersection of Ashland.  While approaching the red light a car h…

Started by Justin

10 May 7, 2015
Reply by Justin

Did you lose your keys on your ride home?

Found these keys in the bike lane on Division, just west of Leavitt. email me at jillianrfisher@gmail.com if they're yours!

Started by Jillian Fisher

0 Mar 31, 2015

Any Sound Experts want to volunteer at 4-Star Bike and Chow?

Active Transportation Alliance is searching for a volunteer with skills running a sound system to help at Four Star Bike and Chow on Sunday…

Started by Dave Jones

0 Aug 29, 2014

north side hit & run today

Hit and run vs. cyclist this morning: white Mazda CX-7 with TEXAS license plates hit a cyclist on the north side of Chicago and fled the sc…

Started by Anne Alt

4 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Anne Alt

Job Available - Wheel & Sprocket - Evanston - Store Manager

POSITION: Store Manager - Evanston Open Position for Store Manager - Evanston Wheel & Sprocket is seeking to hire an experienced lea…

Started by Julian Kegel

0 Jan 14, 2014

Psst. For the next 5 hours, $20 Bike and Chow tickets

Available here: https://www.youswoop.com/Deal/16174/-20-bike-adventure-on-aug--25/True#.Uglri41eaLo Note: like Groupon or Living Social, t…

Started by Christine (5.0)

4 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service