The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Stolen' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stolen Bianchi San Jose at California and Logan on 8/31

My bike was stolen between 8:30pm - 11:00pm on 8/31 outside of the Mi Tocaya restaurant at California and Logan in Logan Square. It's a 200…

Started by Jenna Caldwell

7 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Yasmeen

Stolen Bullitt Cargo Bike

Bullitt white Cargo Bike stolen from our garage. Chicago (North Center area). Along with women's Cannondale black Quick Hybrid and men's Tu…

Started by Jason Star

0 May 31, 2017

Scott Sub 45 Bike Stolen

Hi everyone, My wonderful Scott Sub 45 Hybrid was stolen this morning in Lincoln Park. If you see her on Craigslist, etc. please let me kno…

Started by Chelsea Sprayregen

4 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Chelsea Sprayregen

Stolen Bike - Cannondale Quick - $40 Reward

Hello, my name is Barclay I lost my bike in Chicago, and I'm looking for advice on what to do as well as posting a reward for the finding o…

Started by Barclay Kamaleson

3 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Jaik S.

I found my bike that was stolen, and am going to confront the person. What is the best way to go about confronting the person?

My bike was stolen a few days ago. I don't have a copy of my series number and so therefor the police can do nothing. I set up a time to "b…

Started by Jason Anderson

5 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Irvin Steinert

Stolen Pashley Black Bike Pump at Tour de Fat

My friend's bike pump was stolen off his Pashley Sovereign today at Tour de Fat and someone tried to take his seat as well. I've had a quic…

Started by MeganK

2 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by MeganK

Stolen Novara Bike

Hi, Yesterday my 2013 Novara Buzz was stolen at Michigan Ave. and Adams. It was locked to a bike rack. The bike is brown with green letteri…

Started by Erin Casserly

2 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Erin Casserly

Stolen beloved bike-Please help!!!

Hi Chicago friends, I had my SE Lager bike stolen out of a garage in Wicker Park today and would really love to see it back. The bike truly…

Started by Alice Viana

5 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Aaron Jones

The BikeSpike - GPS/Tracker for your bicycle

It's on kickstarter. It's from Chicago. It looks like a small and great idea, and I'm backing it. It fits in a custom water bottle cage tha…

Started by Jaik S.

34 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Jaik S.

Help Recover Missing Surly Troll Bike

Hello, Chainlinkers -  My friend Jodie had her bike stolen yesterday evening from outside of her other friend's apartment. It's a black Su…

Started by Sam Juicebox

6 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Jaik S.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service