The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'South' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

South Shore Trains To Begin Bike Service

Woot! http://abc7chicago.com/news/south-shore-trains-to-begin-bike-service/1252155/ Indiana Dunes, here we come!

Started by Fran Kondorf

42 May 13, 2017
Reply by Allan

Parades and Metra service this weekend

FYI - the downtown St. Patrick's Day parade is this Saturday 3/14, starting at noon at Balbo & Columbus, going north on Columbus past B…

Started by Anne Alt

2 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Tom A.K.

Kidical Mass on the South Side

I live in Kenwood and most of the Kidical Mass rides are a good trek from my home. I'm wondering if it would be better to reinstate the Hyd…

Started by Juan Boyce

0 May 27, 2014

$2.18 Million completes federal funding, all 26 miles, for the Cal-Sag Trail

Governor Quinn released federal funding on Saturday to build the Cal-Sag Trail down Halsted, up and over a cool new bridge, and through Riv…

Started by Friends of the Cal-Sag Trail

4 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

And the envelope, please: Construction bids opened THIS FRIDAY for the Cal-Sag Trail

Always looking for an excuse to party, this is better than most! :-) We'll be whooping it up at Blue Island's fabo Rock Island Public House…

Started by Friends of the Cal-Sag Trail

0 Feb 26, 2014

Public meeting discusing bike/ped improvements on Roosevelt

Looks like Roosevelt is finally going to get some love, just an FYI for anyone who might be interested:

Started by Carter O'Brien

0 Nov 15, 2013

South Loop Small Group Ride?

I am wondering if anyone in/around the South Loop area is interested in participating in a regular small group ride?  Speed - let's say 18-…

Started by Todd Webb

15 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Todd Webb

Bicycle Portraits - everyday South Africans and their bicycles. A photographic book in the making.

The Bicycle Portraits project was initiated by myself, Stan Engelbrecht (Cape Town, South Africa) and Nic Grobler (Johannesburg, South Afri…

Started by Stan Engelbrecht

2 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Stan Engelbrecht

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service