The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'San' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stolen Bianchi San Jose at California and Logan on 8/31

My bike was stolen between 8:30pm - 11:00pm on 8/31 outside of the Mi Tocaya restaurant at California and Logan in Logan Square. It's a 200…

Started by Jenna Caldwell

7 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Yasmeen

Court Arraignment for Ryne San Hamel; the Man Charged In the Death of Bobby Cann

For anyone interested in attending a court date as a member of the public in Bobby's case; this is the one to make! This is the hearing in…

Started by Philip Bird

2 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Bob Kastigar

Seattle-SanFran

Has anyone biked along the West Coast? In September, I'm quitting my job and want to ride from Seattle to San Fran. If anyone could give me…

Started by Jakki Cafarelli

9 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Jakki Cafarelli

Seven Odonata For Sale (Best Offer)

For Sale (Best Offer): A rare early (made of amazing stiff yet hellish lightweight steel rather than titanium, "Steel is Real") handcrafted…

Started by vivek jena

0 Oct 30, 2011

bike access on BART in SF bay area

Looks like they're dealing with similar issues, even though they've got a much newer train system than we do.    I notice this is yet anoth…

Started by Anne Alt

3 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by chixieonfixie

Which bike represents which neighborhood?

So this exercise is simple. If someone in Chicago (could be you, could be me) was to create a Chicago-version of the above poster showing…

Started by Steven Vance

31 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by h' Zerocats

cyclist from Quebec planning cross country trip

I got this message via the CCC mailbox.  If any of you have helpful suggestions for Pascal, please respond to his e-mail address:  pascal a…

Started by Anne Alt

0 May 26, 2010

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service