The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'SRAM' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW! SRAM RED 22 front and rear derailleur set - 11 Speed, Short Cage

Brand new front and rear RED 22 derailleurs. Decided to go with Shimano instead so selling to finish my bike project. Please feel free to…

Started by Martin Rogulja

0 Jan 21, 2015

52cm Surly Pacer (Forest Green) w/ Dura Ace 7700, Chris King, Thomson, $1850 OBO (or trade)

Hi all,I'm selling my lightly used 52cm Surly Pacer road bike. I love this bike but I'm listing it because I'm seeking to replace it with a…

Started by Benjamin David van Loon

0 Jul 7, 2014

Studded Tires/SRAM XO RD/Thomson seatpost/WTB PureV Saddle/Shimano PD-520/SRAM PG 1070 Cassette 11-28

I'm getting rid of a few things in my bike box. Nokian Hakkapelitta 700c x 40mm 200 carbide studs. Rode this tire for one season in North D…

Started by Chase C

0 Feb 23, 2014

FS. 88 Trek 400 road/sport 60cm with '09 SRAM rival/force, Marathon Plus Tires - whole or parts

Selling my pre-Legacy Frameworks bike - It was faithful and fun, but now it is collecting dust. I'm looking to sell the frame and compo…

Started by Legacy Frameworks

10 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by TehDoak

For Sale: Santa Cruz Blur XC Carbon

SOLD NEW Santa Cruz XC Blur - Small Measurements: Size - S Seat Tube - 16.7 Eff. Top Tube - 21.8 Stand Over - 28.2 BB Height - 12.8 Head…

Started by K

3 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by K

Where to Bike Chicago Launch Party

The bike community is invited to help celebrate the launch of Where to Bike Chicago on Tuesday, Feb. 1, at 6:00 pm at SRAM, 1333 N. Kingsbu…

Started by Greg Borzo

15 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

Where to Bike Chicago Launch Party DATE CHANGED DUE TO UPCOMING BLIZZARD

Hi everyone - I saw Greg Borzo just a few minutes ago and he told me that the Launch date has changed for the Where to Bike Chicago Launch…

Started by spacemodular

5 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Jennifer on the lake

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service