The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'RAGBRAI' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a ride to RAGBRAI

Curious if anyone has an extra seat in their vehicle from Chicago to Orange City for the start of ragbrai.  I have a team of friends and fa…

Started by jimmytwowheels

0 Jun 22, 2017

RAGBRAI Transportation SOLD

I am selling my spot for transportation from Chicago to the starting point and from the finish line back to Chicago through Bicycle Illinoi…

Started by Cheryl

7 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Michael B

RAGBRAI 2015 ride days..

I am leading a group of 13 riders from our club this year, all of varying abilities.  I am trying to get a sense of which days riders would…

Started by David Haar

3 May 28, 2015
Reply by Mike Schwab

RAGBRAI

RAGBRAI registration just opened. It's time to sign up for a spot on the Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa, since they usual…

Started by Greg Borzo

29 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Bicycle Illinois (Robert Layton)

Thinking about doing RAGBRAI? You still got time to join us!

Feel like riding your bike across Iowa with tens of thousands of other cyclists in the world's longest running cycle tour? Our team has roo…

Started by Chase

0 Jul 12, 2012

Chicago Rider - need ride to and from RAGBRAI

Anyone going to RAGBRAI with space for another person? I would contribute to gas and a meal or two. PM me if you can or have any friends wh…

Started by Amy Dee

2 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Liz

eight days with a biker gang

several members of the chainlink participated in the 2010 RAGBRAI ..a link to their story is attached below:http://tohell-andback.blogspot.…

Started by Tom Brennan

2 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Brett Ratner

RAGBRAI - free wristband!

One of my friends had to bail on RAGBRAI next week and now we have an extra wristband.  Any one want it?  It's freeeee.   Pick up in Anders…

Started by Joanna Beer

0 Jul 19, 2010

RAGBRAI planning meeting

A few of us that did the Hilly Hundred this year committed to ride RAGBRAI in 2010. It's early...but certain things can be discussed this…

Started by dan brown

4 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Duppie

Any extra room in your RAGBRAI carpool?

My supposed ride is being sketchy and I don't want to take my chances depending on this person. Is there anyone from Chicago (or better ye…

Started by Jennie L

6 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service