The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Park' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike Loot for sale

Lots of great stuff for sale on the North Side of the city. All listed prices are OBO. Pactimo World Bicycle Relief jersey, new with tags…

Started by Katie

10 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Katie

Bike Builder in Rogers Park 30 years ago

I am looking for any information about a Bicycle builder who built my father's bike. His name was Berkeley (or Berkley). My father's riding…

Started by Tom Cooper

12 Feb 18, 2019
Reply by Alex Kogan

North Shore Clubs - WGAS or others

I'm recently in the North Suburbs (see my username), and see guys in WGAS kits all the time. (Who Gives a Sh@t). Does anyone know how to fi…

Started by JMinHP

3 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by JMinHP

proposed changes to Jackson Park

What do you think about the proposal by the Obama Foundation to close a portion of Cornell Drive and Marquette Road through Jackson, in con…

Started by Anne Alt

20 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Argonne69

Slow Roll thank you

I'd like to send a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped to make Saturday's Slow Roll ride in Beverly and Morgan Park such an amazing experi…

Started by Anne Alt

4 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Jim Reho

North-South Bike Route Planned through Roger's Park

As someone that has frequently taken Clark North to Sheridan on my way to Highland Park, I am always looking for alternatives that don't in…

Started by Yasmeen

3 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Eli

I Blame the Girl on the Scooter

Started by Jeff Schneider

11 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Jeff Schneider

Go Albany Park Outreach Ambassador Position - Temporary

Go Albany Park Outreach Ambassador Job Announcement About the Program Do you have a passion for encouraging people to bike, walk and use pu…

Started by Maggie Melin

0 Mar 25, 2015

Chainlinkers' Biking Videos

I'm sure there are quite a few members of Chainlink who sometimes shoot video of their rides.  We see some on the site from time to time.  …

Started by Jim Reho

9 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Jim Reho

To Pave or Not to Pave

The City of Highland Park has received a grant from the Illinois Transportation Enhancements Program to pay for 70% of the cost of paving o…

Started by Kim

0 Nov 29, 2014

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service