The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Milwaukee' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike crash this morning on Milwaukee

I was riding Milwaukee this morning around 8:40 and passed a fire engine on the west side. Looked like they were tending to a cyclist on th…

Started by Madopal (16.5 mi)

5 Aug 9, 2019
Reply by Doug Haynes

Did anyone witness a crash on Milwaukee Ave. Thurs. 11/30?

Asking for a friend.... Did you (or anyone you know) witness a crash at Milwaukee and Augusta at 8:55 a.m. this morning (Thursday 11/30)? I…

Started by Anne Alt

5 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Anne Alt

Amilings Toy Ride - Video from dashcam

Well look what I saw on the way to work this morning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuIZbPgtn1A

Started by Tom Z

3 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Tom Z

thinking of biking to Milwaukee for the fourth of July, this will be our first bike trip to Milwaukee any tips, routes or words of wisdom?

Hello everyone,   My friend and I are thinking of biking to Milwaukee for the fourth of July, this will be our first bike trip to Milwaukee…

Started by Gilberto Diaz

5 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by thepuppies

Red Eye interview with Ald. Moreno. Dedicated street bike parking at Milwaukee/North/Damen!

Has someone posted this already?   http://neighborhoods.redeyechicago.com/bucktown-wicker-park/trending-topic/2011/05/11/can-chicago-be-the

Started by Jason W

22 May 20, 2011
Reply by Davo

Have you taken the Amtrak and Oakleaf trail from Chicago to Milwaukee to Harrington Beach?

Just curious if anyone has taken this trail and has any tips to offer about its condition, or any possible detours. I'm heading up that way…

Started by heather s

4 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Kevin Mulcky

Milwaukee 4.0 - The Fall Chill Ride, and Brewery Tour

We're riding to Milwaukee...again. This time we are for sure doing the Sprecher tour on Saturday, and I'm down for the reserve tasting if I…

Started by DonRay A.K.A. Zesty

28 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by DonRay A.K.A. Zesty

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service