The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Fixie' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Specialized Henge Comp Saddle BRAND NEW

The Description: For sale is a brand new, Specialized Henge Comp Saddle in black.  Got this awhile ago and just wasn't into it. The Detai…

Started by xMiguelx

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by xMiguelx

Chicago Based handmade wooden bike racks on Kickstarter

Hi, my name is Eric, I am trying to start a new Chicago based company that makes handmade wooden wall mounted bike racks.  The company w…

Started by Eric Petersen

6 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Petersen

54cm Miyata Fixed Gear

Good morning! I am parting ways with my beautiful mid-80's Miyata 310 that I built up as a fixed gear. Special price for chainlink folk, $3…

Started by CBowman

0 Nov 28, 2012

I started making artsy wall hung bike racks. Check em out if you have time

Hi, my name is Eric, I am trying to start a new Chicago based company that makes handmade wooden wall mounted bike racks.  The company wil…

Started by Eric Petersen

20 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Eric Petersen

Rent/Borrow a bike this weekend...

A friend is coming into town next weekend and we're looking to find him a 60-62cm single speed or fixie to ride over the weekend. He'll pay…

Started by Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer!

2 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer!

Rapid Transit is having a summer sale on selected bicycles.

Hey Everyone,Just a little buzz to send any of you interested in a new bike over to the Marketplace section of the Chainlink for more info…

Started by Nick Wilson

0 Jul 2, 2010

FOUND: Fancy cycling hat @ Wood and Division

Just came across a pretty awesome cycling hat smushed in the middle of the intersection of Wood and Division. If you can describe it I will…

Started by jen

2 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by dan brown

What is your Chocolate Foot? AKA how to do a track stand

I had been told that trackstands were easier to do on a fixed gear, but then several months into riding a fixie I still wasn't doing tracks…

Started by mister bob

11 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by vxla

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service