The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Cycling' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Century Rides from the City

Hey there everyone, I'm looking to do a century some time soon, but have no idea where to go. Not looking to do an organized ride, just pu…

Started by Pete P

13 Aug 15, 2018
Reply by curt(is) locke

2017 Chicago Cycling Fatalities: 8* (2* rail-transit-related, 'off-street') CDOT 2017 Count: 6

How could his tragic death upon our city streets not be noted in Chicago's data?! CDOT states that cyclists' death fatalities on its city s…

Started by Tom A.K.

22 May 16, 2018
Reply by Tom A.K.

European View of Good Bikeshare Practices

Short and interesting. Policy%20Framework%20SMART%20PBS%20v01Jul17.pdf

Started by Paul Lazzaro

0 Oct 23, 2017

One Weekend, 200 Miles!

If so, we would like to hear from you!  The Ride for AIDS Chicago is looking for one or two seasoned cyclists ready to ride 200 miles in 2…

Started by James Craig

0 Jun 12, 2017

Life Behind Bars Backpacks

http://store.lbbjkt.com/bags/37-pelotonasphalt.html I stumbled upon this backpack as I was roaming the internet. It looks really nice and I…

Started by Samuel Diaz

5 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Samuel Diaz

Cycling in Africa? Make sure you're faster than an Ostrich.

From the YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kotWv4MCxNI

Started by Jaik S.

2 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Jaik S.

The Bikes of Our Youth - Stingrays, Banana Seats, Huffy Bikes, and Riding Your Bike Everywhere

This is me with my brother and my beloved Huffy in the 70s.  I loved to ride that bike as much as I could. I didn't take it to school but…

Started by Yasmeen

13 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by David Barish

YASMEEN AND ME ON WBEZ THIS MORNING

It was great to be on with you, Yasmeen, this morning on WBEZ.  You're very insightful about winter cycling.  The Chainlink community appre…

Started by Shawn A Conley

9 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

Help our fellow cyclist support his family while he recovers!

A great friend and fellow cyclist was pretty messed up in a dooring accident this week. He is a wonderful person and not only supports tota…

Started by Leslie Miller

4 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Leslie Miller

What's happening with Chicago Cycling Club this week?

Check out this topic for upcoming events. This week: a meeting at Jaks Tap with a presentation by Bonnie Tawse and Ben Helphand on what we'…

Started by Anne Alt

1 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service