The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Cycle' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Triathlon Quintana Roo CD 0.1 Carbon

Started by Thomas Pakenas

1 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Thomas Pakenas

New Cycle Center Location?

We've been running the McDonald's Cycle Center in Millennium Park for over 10 years now and we get requests to open new locations almost da…

Started by Millennium Park Bike Station

34 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Travis Kluska

Cycle Cross 2015 Cannondale CAADX 51 CM for sale << SOLD>>

I 'm serious when I say it is like-new. It is both super clean and perfectly tuned- ready for the new owner. I purchased the bike new in N…

Started by JoelS

0 Jul 30, 2015

Climate Cycle Ride to Recharge from Grant Park on May 18th

I am participating in the Climate Cycle Ride to Recharge ride in Grant Park on May 18th.  The proceeds from this ride, which is sponsored b…

Started by Mark Jackson

0 May 9, 2013

Bicycle Insurance is Available on a Limited Basis! Too Little? Too Late? Not Worth the Expense?

Tawlk Amongst Yourselves... Cycle insurance for the way you ride. Cycle insurance for the way you ride.We know the risks you face every ti…

Started by globalguy

20 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Impson

Millenium Park Cycle Center Indoor Parking

I am being lazy by posting this question instead of just going to the Cycle Center, but I would like some opinions from those of you who ac…

Started by Melanie K

8 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by blair

Chic Cyclists- I want to take your picture

Hello Fellow Cyclists,I am working on a small project photographing stylish cyclists, and I want to photograph you with your bike (outside…

Started by Martha Williams

87 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Boy Scout Spring Bike Drive to collect bikes, tools, trailers and t-shirts

Join Boy Scout Troop 14 at Cossitt Avenue School playground in LaGrange for our Spring Bicycle Drive and Fundraiser to benefit two groups t…

Started by David Cabanban

0 Mar 25, 2012

Bikes, Kids & an Urban Farm - Chicago Bicycle Farm Network Volunteer Meeting Today 4-5 PM

CONNECTING AFFORDABLE BIKE-CENTRIC TRANSPORTATION TO URBAN FARMS AND ACCELERATING THE CHICAGO CYCLING COMMUNITIES WITH A VISION OF POSITIVE…

Started by David Cabanban

0 Feb 25, 2012

Cycle Smithy To Stay Open Till 9 PM and Offer Additional Bike Parking For Chainlink Halloween Party!

I just spoke with Mark, the owner of Cycle Smithy at 2468 1/2 N. Clark Street.   They will be extending their hours the night of the party…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

1 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Adam "Cezar" Jenkins

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service