The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Century' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Century Rides from the City

Hey there everyone, I'm looking to do a century some time soon, but have no idea where to go. Not looking to do an organized ride, just pu…

Started by Pete P

13 Aug 15, 2018
Reply by curt(is) locke

A Thanks To Chainlink Members

It seems that a lot of the discussion here right now is about the recent tragic deaths of cyclists, and that's as it should be.  I hope no…

Started by Jim Reho

3 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Jim Reho

Apple Cider Century - 1 needed

Give me a shout! And, THANKS!!

Started by DeWayne

0 Sep 21, 2016

Looking for 1 Ticket to Apple Cider Century. Please?!

Hey, I failed to register on time for the Apple Cider Century event. I'm looking for 1 ticket. Can you help me? Please call me 224-406-7681…

Started by April Cardinal

7 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by April Cardinal

Century ride for Animals

Hello everyone, I am a typical commuter. I want to do a century this year. I would like to find centuries that are not focused on raising m…

Started by Theresa Kettler-Vasquez

0 Oct 14, 2014

'Tis the Season for long rides

September has arrived and there are many centuries and close to centuries coming up in the next six weeks or so.  Some I know about:  Perim…

Started by Lisa Curcio

40 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Tricolor

North Shore Century Early Registration Discount Ending Soon

The North Shore Century - the annual invitational event organized by the Evanston Bicycle Club - takes place on September 21 this year (thi…

Started by Tom Witt

1 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Chitown_Mike

Alzheimer's Association rides the North Shore Century

Take a ride to remember with the Alzheimer's Association ALZ Stars team as we take on the North Shore Century on September 22nd, 2013! For…

Started by ALZ Stars Alzheimers Association

0 Jul 22, 2013

Alzheimer's Ride

Does anyone know of a ride in the midwest to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association.  I am aware of the Memory Walk but I would love…

Started by Tricia Serpe

4 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Eric Goodwin

The OTHER Starved Rock Ride - Anyone need a lift to Pumpkin Pie Ride on Sunday 10/3/2010?

I'm seeing the Eels at the Metro on Friday so I'm taking a pass on the Starved Rock camping trip this weekend.   However, I am going to rid…

Started by Jamie Elenbaas

4 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Jamie Elenbaas

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service