The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Active' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Active Trans Top Ten Stories - Any other bike-related milestones for 2015?

I received an email I from Active Trans and thought I'd share. Do we have any other milestones that may not have been included in this li…

Started by Yasmeen

0 Dec 28, 2015

Take the Active Trans survey and win a new SE Lager!

Our Annual Member Survey is Live!   Want to influence Active Trans’ advocacy, membership and events? Whether you’re a member, supporter, or…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

2 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Kevin Dekkinga

Support your local advocacy org and enjoy HALF OFF at Chicago Chrome Hub!

http://activetrans.org/blog/half-chrome-active-trans-members You read that correctly: during the month of June, Chrome is offering half of…

0 Jun 2, 2015

Any Sound Experts want to volunteer at 4-Star Bike and Chow?

Active Transportation Alliance is searching for a volunteer with skills running a sound system to help at Four Star Bike and Chow on Sunday…

Started by Dave Jones

0 Aug 29, 2014

CRASH SUPPORT HOTLINE 312.869.HELP(4357)

Active Transportation Alliance has a crash support hotline available for cyclists and pedestrians that have been in a crash.   Callers can…

Started by Rebecca

6 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

Please Join the Active Trans Hero Squad this September

Hello Chainlinkers, are you an Active Trans member? We're doing a push in September to increase the ranks of our super hero squad and we…

0 Sep 4, 2013

3rd Annual Bike Commuter Challenge Smackdown Today

Hi Chainlink,  Jerome McDonnell, the host of WBEZ's Worldview, is hosting another Bike Commuter Challenge preview show today at 12 noon on…

Started by Sarah D.

3 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Sarah D.

Four Star Tour Still Needs Volunteers

Active Trans still needs some volunteers for rest stops on the Four Star Bike Tour this Sunday (26 August), especially in the western subur…

Started by David Holmquist

0 Aug 23, 2012

Bikes, Kids & an Urban Farm - Chicago Bicycle Farm Network Volunteer Meeting Today 4-5 PM

CONNECTING AFFORDABLE BIKE-CENTRIC TRANSPORTATION TO URBAN FARMS AND ACCELERATING THE CHICAGO CYCLING COMMUNITIES WITH A VISION OF POSITIVE…

Started by David Cabanban

0 Feb 25, 2012

A little bike celebrity in Chicago for Active Trans anniversary

John Greenfield and I were able to attend the Active Transportation Alliance's 25th anniversary dinner at IIT two Thursdays ago thanks to t…

Started by Steven Vance

1 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Steven Vance

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service