The Chainlink

Marcelo Marcos's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks man! I would definitely love some help man, I'll let you know next time I'm r…"

Marcelo Marcos replied Dec 14, 2016 to Snow Day: Learning to ride pow the hard way

7 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

"Thanks! That statue is Tom Friedman's "Looking Up" and I found it while biking south…"

Marcelo Marcos replied Nov 7, 2016 to Trains, Buses and Banana Peels // Cyclists of Chicago (Humans of New York Rip Off)

8 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Marcelo Marcos

"Thanks! Not sure if anything will come out of it and I know its been tried before. N…"

Marcelo Marcos replied Nov 3, 2016 to Trains, Buses and Banana Peels // Cyclists of Chicago (Humans of New York Rip Off)

8 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Marcelo Marcos

"I'm actually not trying to go that route. That's one thing I don't miss about L.A. E…"

Marcelo Marcos replied Nov 3, 2016 to Trains, Buses and Banana Peels // Cyclists of Chicago (Humans of New York Rip Off)

8 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Marcelo Marcos

"Thanks Jeremy! I'll keep you posted for sure"

Marcelo Marcos replied Nov 2, 2016 to Trains, Buses and Banana Peels // Cyclists of Chicago (Humans of New York Rip Off)

8 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Marcelo Marcos

" "

Marcelo Marcos replied Oct 31, 2016 to I rode today. Did you?

8444 Feb 3, 2020
Reply by N It 2 Win It 2.0

"I never had a hardtail, so I feel like the Divvy will hopefully up my skills. At lea…"

Marcelo Marcos replied Oct 28, 2016 to Shoaling...can someone explain the sociology?

68 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

"My daily commute used to be so boring before I figured this out. I am that Divvy rid…"

Marcelo Marcos replied Oct 28, 2016 to Shoaling...can someone explain the sociology?

68 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

"I've already ran out of El train and Pace Bus to get to Palos trails (last stop on o…"

Marcelo Marcos replied May 6, 2016 to Bike-Train Happiness: Amtrak Allows Cyclists to Bring Bicycles on Milwaukee-Chicago Trains

10 May 6, 2016
Reply by Marcelo Marcos

"I just moved to Chicago from Mexico recently so not fed up by the winter just yet. F…"

Marcelo Marcos replied Feb 11, 2016 to As we enter the deep freeze in Chiberia, where do you dream of moving?

14 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Melanie M

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service