The Chainlink

Waymond Smith's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"How can have them removed? Maybe a night time project?"

Waymond Smith replied Mar 25, 2015 to Those orange bikes locked to the racks in Wicker Park are advertisements

30 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Duppie

"I will start making plans for the open house and I will post the information when I…"

Waymond Smith replied Mar 1, 2015 to Thank you Chainlink Community for your donations to Better Boys Foundation BikeLab

2 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Waymond Smith

" Dear Chainlink Community, I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to everyone…"

Waymond Smith replied Feb 28, 2015 to Requesting tool donations for youth based bicycle workshop in North Lawndale

26 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Waymond Smith

"Mike, Based upon the generosity of Anne Alt and The Chicago Cycling Club, this is t…"

Waymond Smith replied Feb 9, 2015 to Requesting tool donations for youth based bicycle workshop in North Lawndale

26 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Waymond Smith

"Hello Everyone! Here's a revised list tools requested for The Better Boys Foundation…"

Waymond Smith replied Feb 6, 2015 to Requesting tool donations for youth based bicycle workshop in North Lawndale

26 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Waymond Smith

"Thank you Angela. I would like to talk to you about a potential project."

Waymond Smith replied Feb 6, 2015 to Requesting tool donations for youth based bicycle workshop in North Lawndale

26 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Waymond Smith

"Angela, Thank you for the tool donations! What did you send? I want to modify my li…"

26 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Waymond Smith

"I really appreciate the effort that everyone is making to help outfit The Better Boy…"

Waymond Smith replied Feb 5, 2015 to Requesting tool donations for youth based bicycle workshop in North Lawndale

26 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Waymond Smith

"The Better Boys Foundation in North Lawndale could usevthemfor BikeLAB Waymondhsmit…"

Waymond Smith replied Jan 31, 2015 to Donating Kids Bikes---Seeking Non-profit Partner

4 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Waymond Smith

"Thanks for the link Larry. I've be intending to contact you regarding LCI training,…"

Waymond Smith replied Dec 15, 2014 to Bicycle lending library

14 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Thunder Snow

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service