The Chainlink

Waymond Smith's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"VERY Interesting! you state "I write this as a white guy who owns up to his privileg…"

Waymond Smith replied Jun 15 to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

129 Jun 15
Reply by Chucko

"The damaging language is not of the past, it's alive and well in the present! The pu…"

Waymond Smith replied Jun 15 to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

129 Jun 15
Reply by Chucko

"The use of the term "black communities" is used people who want to create a separati…"

129 Jun 15
Reply by Chucko

"When I see debris in the bike that is a hazard to other bikers and motor vehicles I…"

Waymond Smith replied Jun 10 to Broken Glass in Protected Bike Lane

9 Jun 11
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

"I don't understand why it's taking so long to place non-skid metal plates on the Loo…"

Waymond Smith replied Apr 20 to what's going on with Loomis?

5 Apr 20
Reply by Waymond Smith

"I do the chicken thing! Watch the fear in their eyes and when we pass i tell to use…"

Waymond Smith replied Apr 17 to Wrong way cyclists- an observation

57 May 18
Reply by curt(is) locke

"Thanks for catching that. "

Waymond Smith replied Apr 1 to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

129 Jun 15
Reply by Chucko

"Here's an article from the Reader. http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/black-cyclis…"

Waymond Smith replied Apr 1 to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

129 Jun 15
Reply by Chucko

"After reading these comments about "Biking While Black" it appears that there appear…"

Waymond Smith replied Mar 30 to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

129 Jun 15
Reply by Chucko

"Here's a link to a followup to the Chicago Tribune article about "Riding While Black…"

Waymond Smith replied Mar 27 to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

129 Jun 15
Reply by Chucko

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service