The Chainlink

Waymond Smith's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't understand why it's taking so long to place non-skid metal plates on the Loo…"

Waymond Smith replied Apr 20 to what's going on with Loomis?

5 Apr 20
Reply by Waymond Smith

"I do the chicken thing! Watch the fear in their eyes and when we pass i tell to use…"

Waymond Smith replied Apr 17 to Wrong way cyclists- an observation

22 Apr 17
Reply by Waymond Smith

"Thanks for catching that. "

Waymond Smith replied Apr 1 to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

117 Apr 1
Reply by Waymond Smith

"Here's an article from the Reader. http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/black-cyclis…"

Waymond Smith replied Apr 1 to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

117 Apr 1
Reply by Waymond Smith

"After reading these comments about "Biking While Black" it appears that there appear…"

Waymond Smith replied Mar 30 to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

117 Apr 1
Reply by Waymond Smith

"Here's a link to a followup to the Chicago Tribune article about "Riding While Black…"

Waymond Smith replied Mar 27 to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

117 Apr 1
Reply by Waymond Smith

"Sorry to hear about your injury. I'm not a female, I never ride through unknown pudd…"

Waymond Smith replied Mar 27 to Post Removed

4 Mar 27
Reply by Juan 2-8 mi.

"I'm not certain how the alderman on the west side feel about biking, but I do know t…"

Waymond Smith replied Mar 27 to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

117 Apr 1
Reply by Waymond Smith

"Jane, you have no idea of what you're writing about, or your'e "trolling". These are…"

Waymond Smith replied Mar 25 to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

117 Apr 1
Reply by Waymond Smith

"The issue is the racist behavior of the Chicago Police Department (and this covers m…"

Waymond Smith replied Mar 22 to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

117 Apr 1
Reply by Waymond Smith

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service