The Chainlink

S's Discussions (1,037)

Discussions Replied To (974) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually, I believe it is.  I'm not sure what the laws in Britain are like but Illin…"

S replied Aug 26 to Should cyclist go to jail for riding a fixie?

26 Aug 26
Reply by Jim Reho

"It's more than an optics thing.  Most of your braking power comes from the front whe…"

S replied Aug 24 to Should cyclist go to jail for riding a fixie?

26 Aug 26
Reply by Jim Reho

"Also interested as well.  Sent you a friend request so that I can send you a private…"

S replied Aug 22 to Garmin Edge 520 $180 PRICE DROP

5 Aug 22
Reply by S

"Why do you need to go to 200psi?  I don't think even track bikes run pressures that…"

S replied May 29 to MDI - Meidai Bicycle Pumps: Do you have one and do you love it?

28 Aug 6
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

"If the device can analyze your most recent texts, it can almostly certainly grab all…"

S replied Apr 29 to Interesting technology to crack down on distracted driving

8 May 1
Reply by mike w.

"I don't think the London study really points to that.  It's suggestive but unless th…"

S replied Mar 16 to Women More Likely To Be Killed In Bicycle Crashes Than Men, Officials Say

7 Mar 16
Reply by Anne Alt

"A friend had a bed bike rack and it was pretty good for hauling a lot of bikes aroun…"

S replied Mar 16 to transporting your bike

11 Mar 23
Reply by Alan Lloyd

"About the prosecutor mentioning the green light... I believe that the prosecution is…"

S replied Feb 18 to Bobby Cann Updates: Ryne San Hamel Pleads Guilty, Receives 10 Days in Jail

649 May 31
Reply by Yasmeen

"Curious but why Schwalbe specifically?  Higher quality, lighter, personal preference?"

S replied Jan 20 to any LBS carrying Schwalbe tubes?

13 Feb 5
Reply by Skip Montanaro 14.5mi

"No it doesn't.  Look at the rates ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Sta…"

S replied Jan 11 to What's this doing in the bike lane?

1431 yesterday
Reply by sleutho

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service