The Chainlink

Melissa M's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Never"

Melissa M replied Oct 29, 2012 to Bored Monday poll: Who's never pedaled a bicycle while wearing headphones?

49 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by h' Zerocats

"I plan to bike tomorrow, but I generally keep to low traffic side streets. If the cr…"

Melissa M replied Oct 29, 2012 to Anybody else going to wuss out on commuting because of gale force winds?

75 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Hilario Vaquero

"Thank you to everyone who worked together on this and to everyone who came today. Th…"

Melissa M replied Oct 19, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"Absolutely still come! Wear raincoats and reflective gear and have your head and tai…"

Melissa M replied Oct 18, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"Thank you, Duppie and Gerry for organizing the ghostbike, and for arranging for the…"

Melissa M replied Oct 16, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"Wow. I am truly impressed at how many people have done so much for this. Thanks to e…"

Melissa M replied Oct 11, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"Ok. Since I seem to have gotten this started, I'm gonna make an executive decision.…"

Melissa M replied Oct 8, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"I've already contacted a teacher I know at Walter Payton. He gave me the name and em…"

Melissa M replied Oct 8, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"I'm afraid it may get lost in with other posts if you upload it here. Kristy, is it…"

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"I agree. If we wait a week, this will be a fuzzy memory for most non-cyclists. Kris…"

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service