The Chainlink

Mark's Discussions (223)

Discussions Replied To (214) Replies Latest Activity

"+1 for LFT/Monroe/Michigan/Madison route."

Mark replied Sep 11 to Lakefront Path to Loop via the Riverwalk

19 Sep 17
Reply by Christopher TerMaat

"The largest source of funds used to construct the 606 trail were federal CMAQ funds…"

Mark replied Aug 28 to Cyclist Seriously Injured in Blody Collision on the 606 during Tuesday Evening Commute

56 Aug 28
Reply by Carter O'Brien

"That was my thought.  They shortened the timing for the north crosswalk without thin…"

Mark replied Aug 9 to Timing of eastbound pedestrian light at Randolph & Dearborn

7 Aug 11
Reply by Tom A.K.

"Contact the Active Transportation Association."

Mark replied Aug 7 to Bicycle parking at the new Dan Ryan 95th L station

19 Aug 10
Reply by John Greenfield

"I must not have passed you yet!  I always calmly call out to each cyclist I pass on…"

Mark replied Aug 4 to Why is no one saying "to your left" anymore on LST? Can we all start that again? Thanks!

24 Aug 6
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

"Leavitt is great northbound from Clybourn to Balmoral.  Wish there was a curb cut in…"

Mark replied Jul 26 to What Are Your Favorite Chicago-Area Bike Lanes, Paths & Routes?

95 Sep 1
Reply by DerferMark

"I ride Randolph every morning from Columbus to Dearborn.  I almost always ride in th…"

Mark replied Jul 7 to Randolph bike lane horror

15 Jul 10
Reply by Tony Adams

"Great video.  It is important to note that what most people see on semi-trailers are…"

Mark replied Jul 5 to Why Do (Some) Fellow Cyclists Get Important Issues SO Wrong?

18 Jul 6
Reply by Jim Reho

"I try and time my approaches to these intersections so I am not arriving at the same…"

Mark replied Jun 21 to Stop sign pet peeve

16 Jun 24
Reply by Nick Alt

"Lots of good information here.  Would be great if there was a "Road and Trail Condit…"

Mark replied Jun 19 to Construction 2017... Oh My!

23 Jun 28
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service