The Chainlink

Mark's Discussions (238)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"The snow and ice has melted from the bike path portion, but there is still a fair am…"

Mark replied Jan 22 to My Bike Crash Today. (I'm ok.)

6 Jan 24
Reply by Velo Celt

"This morning the bus/bike lane was totally clear while cars were backed up in the le…"

Mark replied Jan 17 to Swap car lanes for bike lanes along Chicago Avenue in West Town?

22 Jan 18
Reply by Filka Bean

"The lane is on Clark between Diversey and Dickens."

Mark replied Jan 12 to Swap car lanes for bike lanes along Chicago Avenue in West Town?

22 Jan 18
Reply by Filka Bean

"The bus/bike lane is actually striped and marked in the parking lane, and parking is…"

Mark replied Jan 11 to Swap car lanes for bike lanes along Chicago Avenue in West Town?

22 Jan 18
Reply by Filka Bean

"Chicago Avenue is currently striped for two travel lanes in each direction plus park…"

Mark replied Jan 10 to Swap car lanes for bike lanes along Chicago Avenue in West Town?

22 Jan 18
Reply by Filka Bean

"My recommendation would be to convert the existing right traffic lane into a shared…"

Mark replied Jan 10 to Swap car lanes for bike lanes along Chicago Avenue in West Town?

22 Jan 18
Reply by Filka Bean

"https://www.chicagoparkdistrict.com/sites/default/files/documents/locations/Lakefron…"

Mark replied Dec 28, 2017 to LFT Separation Ardmore to Montrose

8 Jan 13
Reply by Velo Celt

"Cars have larger blind spots due to the increased size of "A" pillars which improve…"

Mark replied Dec 14, 2017 to Nearly clobbered by PACE van this morning

13 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by David Barish

"It's a pretty generic sign, but I've seen it posted on other sidewalks in Edgewater.…"

Mark replied Nov 13, 2017 to Riding on Park District property

25 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Charlie Short 11.5

"Thanks for your very thoughtful words of caution and cycling etiquette.  I too am wi…"

Mark replied Oct 23, 2017 to Walker hit by cyclist on Lakefront path at Fullerton 10/20/17

7 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by OnlyCHICyclerWhoStopsAtStopSigns

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service