The Chainlink

David P.'s Discussions (971)

Discussions Replied To (918) Replies Latest Activity

"Why the quotes around "race car" ?"

David P. replied on Tuesday to Nascar Drivers Really Into Cycling

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Tom A.K.

"I guess "supple" is the word I'd use. "mushy" is what I would use for any tire that…"

David P. replied Feb 6 to 4 Flats in 4 Months. Facebook group advice is useless. I want your advice.

45 on Monday
Reply by Juan 2-8 mi.

"I hate tires that ride like concrete, and I use large-volume low-pressure tires and…"

David P. replied Feb 2 to 4 Flats in 4 Months. Facebook group advice is useless. I want your advice.

45 on Monday
Reply by Juan 2-8 mi.

"Jeebus, lube that poor thing!"

David P. replied Feb 1 to Best way to get rid of surface rust?

5 Feb 4
Reply by mike w.

"I have ridden both cities by bike, and found them to both be marvellous, particularl…"

David P. replied Jan 31 to Advice for actually good bike tours in Copenhagen and Stockholm

6 Feb 10
Reply by Sarah D.

"Coulda swore I saw Anne Alt on foot at Armitage & Milwaukee one evening last wee…"

David P. replied Jan 31 to How many other cyclists did you see on your commute this morning?

329 Feb 9
Reply by Ryan Stahlman

"Hi, I wear a 10.5 and am interested to see how they fit me, as I'd like a pair of h…"

David P. replied Jan 9 to Lake MXZ303 clipless pedal compatible winter boots $120 size US 11/Eur48

2 Jan 9
Reply by Velo Celt

"I finally got pogies a couple of winters ago and they're maybe the greatest bike pro…"

David P. replied Jan 3 to Cold Snap

44 Jan 8
Reply by Argonne69

"This is largely a product of the importance of crash safety in body and chassis desi…"

David P. replied Dec 20, 2017 to Nearly clobbered by PACE van this morning

13 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by David Barish

"That is cool! I heard from a friend the other day that there are going to be an unus…"

David P. replied Dec 7, 2017 to Amazing wildlife on the lakefront trail right now

6 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by Ken Gray

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service