The Chainlink

David P.'s Discussions (959)

Discussions Replied To (906) Replies Latest Activity

"I cannot speak for the OP, but my own (long) commute gives me a technically-shorter-…"

David P. replied Nov 14 to Commute route advice - Northside to 2801 S Western

17 Nov 15
Reply by Alex Z

"I agree with Damen being a better route, but the OP wants to take the LFP, so with t…"

David P. replied Nov 13 to Commute route advice - Northside to 2801 S Western

17 Nov 15
Reply by Alex Z

"Revenue has a fairly good-sized fleet of bicycles for ticket agents, and it's gettin…"

David P. replied Nov 7 to Think of this as a Missed Connection.

1908 Nov 7
Reply by Bruce

"I take Dearborn from Kinzie to Randoplph on my way to Millennium Station every morni…"

David P. replied Oct 27 to Downtown Construction On Dearborn, Wells and Larabee

13 Oct 31
Reply by Argonne69

"The crushed limestone surface of much of the IPP is, I think, perfectly fine - not m…"

David P. replied Oct 24 to Moving to Chicago area - advice requested

16 Oct 28
Reply by OnlyCHICyclerWhoStopsAtStopSigns

"Fortunately, my office is just east of Cottage Grove and I only have to ride on 103r…"

David P. replied Oct 20 to Commuting to Roseland / Pullman from the northwest side - route advice

21 Oct 20
Reply by Alex Z

"Do you still have the Noodles? If so, I'll take them."

David P. replied Oct 20 to Bike parts for sale

4 Oct 20
Reply by Barry

"I ride in whatever the weather happens to be, though with this commute and really cr…"

David P. replied Oct 18 to Commuting to Roseland / Pullman from the northwest side - route advice

21 Oct 20
Reply by Alex Z

"Surprisingly, taking the LFP to Diversey doesn't seem to take any more time than get…"

David P. replied Oct 18 to Commuting to Roseland / Pullman from the northwest side - route advice

21 Oct 20
Reply by Alex Z

"No, the schedule indicated bikes are allowed and I've had no issues with my bike, li…"

21 Oct 20
Reply by Alex Z

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service