The Chainlink

Alex Z's Discussions (553)

Discussions Replied To (526) Replies Latest Activity

"Good point, especially in more rural areas. Some states have bicycle guides; if not…"

Alex Z replied 4 hours ago to Need Guidance, Riding Chicago to Atlanta

6 2 hours ago
Reply by Edwin V.

"BFF seems like a good shot to me--I'd let your fingers do the cycling before you hea…"

Alex Z replied 6 hours ago to Who carries women's bike knickers in Chicago

6 3 hours ago
Reply by Yasmeen

"Terrific news. I'm going to send a letter supporting the bill to my state rep (Cynth…"

Alex Z replied 6 hours ago to Update on IL Bike Safety Bill

1 6 hours ago
Reply by Alex Z

"An ambitious ride! I have no personal experience with riding in this part of the co…"

Alex Z replied 7 hours ago to Need Guidance, Riding Chicago to Atlanta

6 2 hours ago
Reply by Edwin V.

"That's definitely the most annoying. My position in that situation is to stand firm,…"

Alex Z replied on Friday to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

94 2 hours ago
Reply by Carter O'Brien

"I almost said something when, between Grand and Hubbard, one of the Lances crossed o…"

Alex Z replied on Friday to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

94 2 hours ago
Reply by Carter O'Brien

"This morning, I saw not one, not two, but three separate "Lakefront Lance" types bik…"

94 2 hours ago
Reply by Carter O'Brien

"You know that thing where you're approaching someone in a hallway and you both go le…"

Alex Z replied Mar 22 to Enforcement of Dearborn Bike Lane

17 Mar 22
Reply by Alex Z

"Yes. Before I started biking in 2011 I was completely terrified of the prospect. I u…"

Alex Z replied Mar 22 to 'Biking while black': Chicago minority areas see the most bike tickets

94 2 hours ago
Reply by Carter O'Brien

"In other words, yes, he is for all of the Loop? ;)"

Alex Z replied Mar 22 to Enforcement of Dearborn Bike Lane

17 Mar 22
Reply by Alex Z

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service