The Chainlink

David of the North (David606xx)'s Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"The gloves that changed everything for me are the $6.00 wool inserts for miltary iss…"

David of the North (David606xx) replied Nov 18 to I rode today. Did you?

6877 16 hours ago
Reply by Rich S

"I have never seen traffic on Clark St. as bad as it was this morning. From Howard al…"

David of the North (David606xx) replied Nov 18 to I rode today. Did you?

6877 16 hours ago
Reply by Rich S

"Look to the North, I say! Ice fisherfolk stay out drinking beer all night long on fr…"

David of the North (David606xx) replied Nov 18 to Shoe covers/cleats vs Boots/platform pedals

33 Nov 20
Reply by Yaniv

"I used to ride from there every day, but then we moved up to Rogers Park so my commu…"

David of the North (David606xx) replied Nov 18 to Looking for bike buddy(ies) to ride to work downtown M-F

14 Nov 20
Reply by Kristina Davis

"Lincoln is milled from Sedgewick to the terminus at Clark & Wells. I used to tak…"

David of the North (David606xx) replied Nov 18 to Road Construction Report(s)

327 Nov 20
Reply by KevinM

"Who do we call to put that on the table--the alderman for that area? City dept. of t…"

David of the North (David606xx) replied Nov 11 to Road Construction Report(s)

327 Nov 20
Reply by KevinM

"That section of Chicago is forever awful, and I believe it's because of the cement t…"

David of the North (David606xx) replied Nov 11 to Road Construction Report(s)

327 Nov 20
Reply by KevinM

"Loads of good routes inland for this stretch of the path, folks. Come ride in traffi…"

David of the North (David606xx) replied Nov 3 to LFP Damaged in yesterday's storm

43 Nov 5
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

"That's looking North between Oak and Division. "

David of the North (David606xx) replied Nov 3 to LFP Damaged in yesterday's storm

43 Nov 5
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

"Friday was really something, wasn't it? First time breaking out my winter gear since…"

David of the North (David606xx) replied Nov 3 to I rode today. Did you?

6877 16 hours ago
Reply by Rich S

RSS

© 2008-2014   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C. Julie Hochstadter, Director   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service