The Chainlink

David of the North (David606xx)'s Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Tunney, on Reilly's behalf. "

David of the North (David606xx) replied Jul 24 to Alderman proposes Segways in bike lanes

21 Jul 28
Reply by T.C. O'Rourke

"I've had officers tell me to leave the trail as they're closing the parks at 11. I j…"

David of the North (David606xx) replied Jul 24 to Police Trail Block Saturday Night at Division

41 Jul 25
Reply by Anne Alt

"Tempting as it is to go piss on things, that's farther than I really want to go. I'l…"

David of the North (David606xx) replied Jul 18 to Barrington (Hills) Anti Bike Campaign

96 Aug 1
Reply by Julie Hochstadter

"Hmmm: "The relatively crude nature of the loop's structure means that only metal ma…"

David of the North (David606xx) replied Jul 1 to Do you know how to trigger a demand-actuated stoplight on your bike when there are no vehicles around?

23 Jul 3
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

"You guys are so on top of road construction, I wonder if you'd be into giving me som…"

David of the North (David606xx) replied May 29 to Road Construction Report(s)

246 on Saturday
Reply by Fran Kondorf

"At first I thought this might be the work of someone I know who's making his own sha…"

David of the North (David606xx) replied May 29 to Road Construction Report(s)

246 on Saturday
Reply by Fran Kondorf

"North Side--Clark St. by Gethsemane, right where Ashland merges. Big pit in the nort…"

David of the North (David606xx) replied May 28 to Road Construction Report(s)

246 on Saturday
Reply by Fran Kondorf

"I had a lovely interaction with a driver on Clark the other day--very similar scenar…"

David of the North (David606xx) replied May 15 to Car with turn signal--should cyclist approaching from behind stop?

37 May 15
Reply by David of the North (David606xx)

"I've been having about 50/50 positive encounters with drivers when I call this out i…"

David of the North (David606xx) replied Apr 25 to John Kass! omg everyone thank him!

25 Apr 25
Reply by Jake Bradbury

"The plows left a couple of new potholes on Northbound Clark St. this week. Pictured …"

David of the North (David606xx) replied Jan 7 to New Potholes around town.

20 Jan 15
Reply by GEORGE VANDERFOR

RSS

© 2008-2013   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C. Julie Hochstadter, Director   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service