The Chainlink

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi's Discussions (1,517)

Discussions Replied To (1404) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed. And worth the inconvenience for us in my opinion."

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied on Thursday to What's this doing in the bike lane?

767 yesterday
Reply by Shalini

"She probably realized what we think when we see someone run a red light: a cop is ne…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied on Wednesday to What's this doing in the bike lane?

767 yesterday
Reply by Shalini

"I think you'd have to assume that is the case. Anywhere there is a buck to be made,…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Apr 20 to Motorized E Bikes allowed on lakefront path?

27 Apr 22
Reply by Jon M

"I have been passed before on Clark (out where it opens up north of Peterson). The gu…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Apr 19 to Motorized E Bikes allowed on lakefront path?

27 Apr 22
Reply by Jon M

"In the speed dimension, I suspect they are similar. That is, most of them can probab…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Apr 19 to Motorized E Bikes allowed on lakefront path?

27 Apr 22
Reply by Jon M

"I'm not sure it's more racy than the C17. It's probably a bit heavier. The C17 is (I…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Apr 18 to Any Brooks Cambium riders out there?

7 Apr 18
Reply by Skip Montanaro 14.5mi

"I have a C17 on my now junk commuter (crashed on Feb 28, destroying the frame and br…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Apr 17 to Any Brooks Cambium riders out there?

7 Apr 18
Reply by Skip Montanaro 14.5mi

"I'm guessing (c) would disqualify most such conveyances."

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Apr 16 to Motorized E Bikes allowed on lakefront path?

27 Apr 22
Reply by Jon M

"Dunno if they are officially allowed, but I have seen one or two. Kinda hard to miss…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Apr 15 to Motorized E Bikes allowed on lakefront path?

27 Apr 22
Reply by Jon M

"I'd use “Rodent Baiting / Rat Complaint” for now. :-)"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Apr 6 to What's this doing in the bike lane?

767 yesterday
Reply by Shalini

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service