The Chainlink

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi's Discussions (1,573)

Discussions Replied To (1448) Replies Latest Activity

"Piling on, I know, however... Several years ago, my wife and I happened on a three-s…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied on Thursday to Bike Parking and Bike Lock Fails. Spot It. Snap It. Share It.

35 on Friday
Reply by Alex Z

"Actually, crawling back out... It's true that I missed the second lock, but isn't th…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied on Thursday to Bike Parking and Bike Lock Fails. Spot It. Snap It. Share It.

35 on Friday
Reply by Alex Z

"Oh, right you are. It was dark (abut 6:15), and I failed to see the lower u-lock. Ap…"

35 on Friday
Reply by Alex Z

"A quiet thread. I noticed this interesting locking "solution" this morning."

35 on Friday
Reply by Alex Z

"http://copsinbikelanes.tumblr.com/ which I found in this recent Village Voice articl…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Oct 6 to What's this doing in the bike lane?

1348 8 hours ago
Reply by Argonne69

"Encountered this in the Washington bike lane between Canal and the river this mornin…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Sep 19 to What's this doing in the bike lane?

1348 8 hours ago
Reply by Argonne69

"Which suggests alternate wording: "I majored in dick moves in college. That's why I…"

Skip Montanaro 14.5mi replied Sep 15 to What's this doing in the bike lane?

1348 8 hours ago
Reply by Argonne69

"Cheryl, what rear facing camera do you use? How difficult is it to get an image or a…"

1348 8 hours ago
Reply by Argonne69

"The lettering should face the sticky side so you can stick it right in front of the…"

1348 8 hours ago
Reply by Argonne69

"Still, if the stereotype fits: https://jalopnik.com/science-confirms-that-bmw-and-pr…"

1348 8 hours ago
Reply by Argonne69

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service