The Chainlink

Green Machine Cycles's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Better than milk crates, I often use landscapers or gardeners crates, like those for…"

Green Machine Cycles replied Mar 4, 2015 to What's Your Favorite Piece of Non-Bike Gear that Happens to Work Great on a Bike?

35 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Barry Niel Stuart

"Velosophie has been reborn?! Hell yes! When did LIB take it over from IHC?"

Green Machine Cycles replied Nov 14, 2014 to 2015 Grand Illinois Trail and Parks Bike Tour

5 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

"I wasn't near there but I just want to offer my sympathies about such an unsettling…"

Green Machine Cycles replied Sep 11, 2014 to Looking for witnesses: hit and run at Lawrence and Bernard

5 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Dean Bekken

"Can you disclose what kind of bike it is? Green Machine Cycles, my shop, sells cargo…"

Green Machine Cycles replied Aug 7, 2014 to Good home for a cargo

7 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Vincent Colombet

"I don't think I can legally place anything outside the store, unfortunately."

Green Machine Cycles replied Jan 20, 2014 to Green Machine Cycles, Chicago's premier cargo bike shop, is getting a face lift and wants your suggestions

36 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Green Machine Cycles

"Trying to figure out a way to get the couch to fit in the store..."

Green Machine Cycles replied Jan 17, 2014 to Green Machine Cycles, Chicago's premier cargo bike shop, is getting a face lift and wants your suggestions

36 Jan 20, 2014

"No police camera nearby? This story is tragic and all too common. What the hell is w…"

Green Machine Cycles replied Jan 16, 2014 to I was ambushed

55 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Brian

"Off the cuff I was thinking $15/hr., and $55/day (24 hrs), with a deposit commensura…"

Green Machine Cycles replied Jan 15, 2014 to Green Machine Cycles, Chicago's premier cargo bike shop, is getting a face lift and wants your suggestions

36 Jan 20, 2014

"What do you pay for Zipcar rental? "

Green Machine Cycles replied Jan 14, 2014 to Green Machine Cycles, Chicago's premier cargo bike shop, is getting a face lift and wants your suggestions

36 Jan 20, 2014

"Also, look for these additions this year: A riding club/regular rides from the shop…"

Green Machine Cycles replied Jan 14, 2014 to Green Machine Cycles, Chicago's premier cargo bike shop, is getting a face lift and wants your suggestions

36 Jan 20, 2014

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service