The Chainlink

Jeff Schneider's Discussions (1,121)

Discussions Replied To (1050) Replies Latest Activity

"I had a driver make a right turn *immediately* in front of me, across my marked bike…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 25 to frustrations that non bikers won't understand

21 Jan 26
Reply by yai danche

"Being in a collision and having a police report completed by an officer who does not…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 24 to frustrations that non bikers won't understand

21 Jan 26
Reply by yai danche

"I also have a couple of bikes ca. 1980.  I just wipe them off now and then, and don'…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 24 to Dings, Scratches, Marks, Chips, Worn Spots. - Bicycle Frame Protection ?

31 Jan 26
Reply by David P.

"Getting cigarette butts and other trash thrown in your face."

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 24 to frustrations that non bikers won't understand

21 Jan 26
Reply by yai danche

"A bike that is used for living your life acquires some blemishes.  They add characte…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 23 to Dings, Scratches, Marks, Chips, Worn Spots. - Bicycle Frame Protection ?

31 Jan 26
Reply by David P.

"Outside is best, no doubt.  And Blue looks like the right companion. "

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 22 to Do you train indoors in the winter? Do you ride a trainer or rollers?

13 Jan 22
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"Best indoor training routine I've seen: Post by GNC Live Well. "

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 21 to Do you train indoors in the winter? Do you ride a trainer or rollers?

13 Jan 22
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"I keep the heat off in my apartment all day, and only turn it on when I get home fro…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 21 to Do you train indoors in the winter? Do you ride a trainer or rollers?

13 Jan 22
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"What does Fox and Friends say about this? I want to hear Steve Doocey's hard-hitting…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 18 to Record ! 2014 Was Earth's Warmest Year

1 Jan 18
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"Interstate highways are very safe for cyclists.  None are killed there, because none…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 17 to The forgotten history of how automakers invented the crime of "jaywalking"

10 Jan 19
Reply by Thunder Snow

RSS

Connect

Groups

© 2008-2015   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service