The Chainlink

Jeff Schneider's Discussions (1,159)

Discussions Replied To (1083) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually, even as a DRIVER I want other drivers to stop running through red lights a…"

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 22 to Upset and concerned about the current rhetoric and plans on red light/speed cameras

76 on Saturday
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

"Auto makers sell self-image, not vehicles.  Why else do I see so many Range Rovers w…"

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 18 to Why is Reckless Speed Promoted in Nearly All Auto Ads?

28 Mar 20
Reply by Tom A.K.

"The reality is that most drivers bend the rules every day.  And $100 is a lot of mon…"

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 18 to Upset and concerned about the current rhetoric and plans on red light/speed cameras

76 on Saturday
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

"Responses are usually better when people see that there is a specific goal,  and tha…"

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 17 to Bikes N' Roses - what's next? How can our Chainlink community help?

10 Mar 22
Reply by Yasmeen

"BQ is very focused on Randonneuring.  Heine's ideas about frame design and tires hav…"

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 12 to Favorite Bicycling Magazine(s)

13 Mar 12
Reply by Rick Schukat (6.3mi)

"Momentum Magazine: Smart Living by Bike Women, bikes for transportation...all good.…"

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 11 to Favorite Bicycling Magazine(s)

13 Mar 12
Reply by Rick Schukat (6.3mi)

"How about a budget messenger bag?"

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 9 to Chainlink Merchandise - what would you like to own?

38 6 hours ago
Reply by Yasmeen

"I live in the city and do not do this.  Even if nobody is around, I do a stop simila…"

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 8 to Chainlinkers' Biking Videos

9 Mar 9
Reply by Jim Reho

"Public transit in this state primarily serves Chicago.  The Republican power base is…"

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 8 to Op-Ed: Rauner's Budget Aims to Run Transit Funding Off the Rails

4 Mar 8
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"I've never seen a bear, though I have ridden in places that have them.  I did have t…"

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 7 to As far as training methods go, this one's a bit sketchy.

5 Mar 7
Reply by Jeff Schneider

RSS

Connect

Groups

© 2008-2015   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service