The Chainlink

Jeff Schneider's Discussions (861)

Discussions Replied To (819) Replies Latest Activity

"I *never* get close enough to a driver that they can touch me.  When he got out of t…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jun 30 to What would you have done? Minor confrontation with a motorist

21 Jul 7
Reply by Ann Sch 9.3

"I have seen heavy people riding with what seemed like a very low saddle heights - an…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jun 28 to Looking for Heavier Test Riders

16 Jul 3
Reply by Brian Bender

"Some years ago I also lost about 35 lbs. through better diet and lots of biking. The…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jun 26 to Biking for fitness

11 Jun 26
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"For city riding, especially if you are just getting used to riding in heavy traffic,…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jun 25 to Biking for fitness

11 Jun 26
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"Could it be programmed to sound like a bicycle bell?  I mean, that sound is iconic a…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jun 25 to The 1st Customizable Digital Horn & Lights for Bikes

32 Jul 11
Reply by Steve R

"If you have not already, you might want to post on bentrideronline.com.  I have seen…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jun 24 to ISO velomobile owner

3 Jun 24
Reply by Jerry Lee

"There are people who have situational awareness, and those who do not. A valuable le…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jun 23 to The Responsible Right Hook

19 Jun 24
Reply by James BlackHeron

"But smoking looks stupid, whereas helmets (at least some of them) look cool.  And wh…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jun 23 to Accident story to convince my nephew to wear helmet

24 Jun 23
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

"Or someone asking for a fight - "Hey, you cut me off!  I dare you to duke it out!" I…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jun 23 to New app lets you scan a license plate and send a message to driver

21 Jun 24
Reply by David Barish

"Maybe so.  This today (and no bicycle or pedestrian involved): http://chicago.cbsloc…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jun 23 to The Responsible Right Hook

19 Jun 24
Reply by James BlackHeron

RSS

© 2008-2013   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C. Julie Hochstadter, Director   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service