The Chainlink

Jeff Schneider's Discussions (1,044)

Discussions Replied To (983) Replies Latest Activity

"NOAA predicts a drier than normal winter here.  They have no prediction about temper…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 30 to Winter 2014-15

31 Nov 1
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

"I assume that if Alta was purchased as a going concern, the buyer would be obligated…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 29 to Divvy Being Sold

8 Oct 29
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"I would go around the left of the car, if it were safe to do so.  Shoaling is only a…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 29 to Acceptable to shoal in this circumstance?

19 Oct 31
Reply by KevinM

"Great response to this flawed report here:  http://bikeportland.org/2014/10/27/natio…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 28 to Governors Highway Safety Association article re: bike deaths nationwide

6 Oct 28
Reply by yaj 7.4

"I've seen this in Copenhagen: It's a plastic cover, shaped like a car, and about th…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 28 to If bikes took up much space as cars.

7 Oct 30
Reply by Nancy L. Fagin

"The full report is here: http://www.ghsa.org/html/publications/pdf/spotlights/bikes_…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 28 to Governors Highway Safety Association article re: bike deaths nationwide

6 Oct 28
Reply by yaj 7.4

"Ditto on Halloween...even the smallest kids didn't go out until after dark, and neve…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 27 to Kid Freedom

11 Oct 29
Reply by Anne Alt

"Let's hope for the maximum penalty for this only marginally human criminal."

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 27 to Cyclist critically injured in hit and run at 2100 S. Ashland

15 Nov 1
Reply by h' 1.0

"Further on this topic...it would be oh so nice to just be able to ride down the stre…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 27 to Think of this as a Missed Connection.

1527 Nov 7
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"I apologize for being old.  My elementary school was in a town of about 200k people.…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 27 to Kid Freedom

11 Oct 29
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2014   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C. Julie Hochstadter, Director   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service