The Chainlink

Jeff Schneider's Discussions (942)

Discussions Replied To (890) Replies Latest Activity

"Compared to many countries, the intellectual requirements to obtain a license to dri…"

Jeff Schneider replied Sep 8 to ATA: Compliance with Must Stop for Pedestrians law very low in Chicagoland

32 Sep 11
Reply by Self-sealing Stembolt

"Tonight I did my own little survey on a round-trip ride from Andersonville to Centra…"

Jeff Schneider replied Sep 8 to ATA: Compliance with Must Stop for Pedestrians law very low in Chicagoland

32 Sep 11

"Exactly.  I think more drivers would like to comply, but don't because the vast majo…"

32 Sep 11

"More than once I've seen QR skewers left in the open position and spun down tight.  …"

Jeff Schneider replied Sep 7 to Worst Amateur Bike Mechanic Ever?

18 Sep 11
Reply by Idiot who lost their keys

"I can identify with useless fiddling.  I spent a lot of time in my younger days worr…"

Jeff Schneider replied Sep 7 to Worst Amateur Bike Mechanic Ever?

18 Sep 11
Reply by Idiot who lost their keys

"Gorgeous day for a ride.  I plan to enjoy every minute of it.  I hope it's this nice…"

Jeff Schneider replied Sep 6 to So do we even have any form of moderation here?

216 Sep 7
Reply by notoriousDUG

"I was in Mt. Prosoect when this storm came through.  It came on quickly and the wind…"

Jeff Schneider replied Sep 6 to Woman on bicycle struck by falling tree during heavy storms

15 Sep 9

"I've also seen a few saddles that looked like they were slit with a knife - but only…"

Jeff Schneider replied Sep 4 to Divvy Vandalism

21 Sep 4
Reply by peter moormann

"Where is Dominica Cresap when we need her?"

Jeff Schneider replied Aug 27 to Think of this as a Missed Connection.

1426 Sep 11
Reply by Vilda

"While riding in traffic, it is sometimes not possible to stick (because of potholes,…"

Jeff Schneider replied Aug 27 to Think of this as a Missed Connection.

1426 Sep 11
Reply by Vilda

RSS

© 2008-2013   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C. Julie Hochstadter, Director   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service