The Chainlink

Jeff Schneider's Discussions (1,103)

Discussions Replied To (1032) Replies Latest Activity

"In order of most to least common reasons cyclists break traffic laws, my guess is: 1…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 9 to Why do cyclists break traffic laws?

9 Jan 10
Reply by Jim Reho

"Just kidding...of course.  That's a gorgeous machine."

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 8 to I just finished this project and wanted to share the photos

21 Jan 13
Reply by Lee Diamond

"It's OK, I guess.  Why no hydraulic brakes? "

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 8 to I just finished this project and wanted to share the photos

21 Jan 13
Reply by Lee Diamond

"Good point about adding some lighting for Divvy riding.  I clip a light to my backpa…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 8 to Lights, Please!

12 Jan 8
Reply by Haddon

"Copenhagenize had a not-so-positive reaction to this ad campaign by Smart:  http://w…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 8 to Wait for the signal like no one's watching...

6 Jan 8
Reply by Tony Adams 4 mi

"A 'hazards log' is a great idea, IMO. "

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 7 to Paralyzed Bicyclist Sues City, Saying Lakefront Trail Dropped Nine Feet

47 Jan 9
Reply by Shawn Evans

"The people I have seen recently did not appear to be impoverished.  They had decent-…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 7 to Lights, Please!

12 Jan 8
Reply by Haddon

"I have the bike but not the lycra.  I guess that's why I am just immature but not qu…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 6 to The secret of eternal youth: skin-tight Lycra and a bicycle

11 Jan 8
Reply by Haddon

"Ditto!  Also when I am taking the lane, and cars in front of me are forcing me to sl…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 6 to Do you use hand signals while riding?

36 Jan 8
Reply by Bob Jarosz

"Whatever the circumstances, this is terribly sad.  What can the rest of us take from…"

Jeff Schneider replied Jan 4 to Paralyzed Bicyclist Sues City, Saying Lakefront Trail Dropped Nine Feet

47 Jan 9
Reply by Shawn Evans

RSS

© 2008-2015   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service