The Chainlink

Jeff Schneider's Discussions (1,058)

Discussions Replied To (996) Replies Latest Activity

"Sad and not at all clear from the brief news reports what really happened."

Jeff Schneider replied Nov 12 to Bicyclist killed by semi in Lansing

8 Nov 14
Reply by Paul Rotatori

"Went about 20 miles tonight in comfort.  Skull cap under helmet, warm gloves, winter…"

Jeff Schneider replied Nov 12 to I rode today. Did you?

6931 yesterday
Reply by mweerd

"You gotta problem with pelicans? "

Jeff Schneider replied Nov 12 to 9 Things Drivers Need to Stop Saying in the Bikes vs. Cars Debate

14 Dec 13
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

"+1 "

Jeff Schneider replied Nov 10 to Polar Vortex riding into town. BBRRR! #$@$%÷ ¿#*@?*!

15 Nov 11
Reply by Chitown_Mike

"I'd say it was pretty balanced, given that it is aimed at (and cannot challenge or r…"

Jeff Schneider replied Nov 8 to CBS CH.2 10pm 11/6/14 Biker/Pedestrian/Driver Behavior Report -Replay

15 Nov 8
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"To the drivers  on Glenwood at Devon last night:  When you acted like you were on a…"

Jeff Schneider replied Nov 7 to Think of this as a Missed Connection.

1536 on Wednesday
Reply by David P.

"Mostly I see rats scurrying across the streets (in all neighborhoods).  I once ran o…"

Jeff Schneider replied Nov 4 to Wild Chicago (encounters with the wild side of life)

27 Nov 6
Reply by Barry

"I saw two of them once outside the ticket office at Wrigley Field.  A guy across the…"

Jeff Schneider replied Nov 3 to Coyote sighting

23 Nov 4
Reply by curt(is) locke

"I had a Flying Pigeon with a kickstand that looks like the one BikeBerry sells.  It…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 31 to Steel rear triangle mounting kickstand hunt

11 Nov 3
Reply by Lee Roy

"Here's one that appears to lock in place.  I've used that kind and it was quite stab…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 31 to Steel rear triangle mounting kickstand hunt

11 Nov 3
Reply by Lee Roy

RSS

© 2008-2014   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C. Julie Hochstadter, Director   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service