The Chainlink

Jeff Schneider's Discussions (1,195)

Discussions Replied To (1116) Replies Latest Activity

"Jet stream?"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 30 to Great story about fellow Chainlinker, Laurie Chipps biking across the country.

6 Apr 30
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"The island would work OK, I think, in an ideal world where cyclists know to take the…"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 29 to Particularly dangerous bike lanes

63 Apr 30
Reply by Anne Alt

"I wear a helmet; in a collision, I'd rather have one than not.  But if I find myself…"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 29 to The Importance of Wearing a Helmet (Youth Center Safety Class Post)

17 Apr 30
Reply by buddaa38

"The contraflow lane on Berteau between Lincoln and Damen is practically invisible no…"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 28 to Particularly dangerous bike lanes

63 Apr 30
Reply by Anne Alt

"Well, she's sort of right.  A driver making a right turn, when a bike lane is presen…"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 27 to Particularly dangerous bike lanes

63 Apr 30
Reply by Anne Alt

"A generic problem with painted bike lanes is that drivers don't know how to execute…"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 26 to Particularly dangerous bike lanes

63 Apr 30
Reply by Anne Alt

"Drivers get pretty upset when required to obey the law (ref. the red light camera de…"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 25 to Particularly dangerous bike lanes

63 Apr 30
Reply by Anne Alt

"Any bike infra that is accessible to cars cannot be very effective, because drivers…"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 25 to Particularly dangerous bike lanes

63 Apr 30
Reply by Anne Alt

"Whatever the circumstances of the collision - where it's not clear who was at fault…"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 21 to Update on the Hit-and-Run Death of Jeffrey Schultz

26 Apr 23
Reply by Tom A.K.

"I have the cheapest trunk-mount Thule (don't remember the model).  It's well made, h…"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 20 to Car bike rack?

12 Apr 21
Reply by Ifi Susana

RSS

Connect

© 2008-2015   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service