The Chainlink

Jeff Schneider's Discussions (1,002)

Discussions Replied To (945) Replies Latest Activity

"In slow bumper-bumper traffic, I often take the lane and slog along with the drivers…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 7 to More anti-cyclist crying at the Trib

27 Oct 16
Reply by Chitown_Mike

"I suggest the editorial writer take a walk on any of our expressways, where he will…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 6 to More anti-cyclist crying at the Trib

27 Oct 16
Reply by Chitown_Mike

"One Lincoln cyclist has also been killed, and two others injured (one severely) by d…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 4 to Cyclist Killed on Bike Path

6 Oct 6
Reply by Craig S.

"Ortliebs bounce a little, so wherever the plastic hardware touches the rack, there w…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 4 to Pannier mounting hardware upgrade?

12 Oct 4
Reply by Jeff Markus

"I fear amateur (i.e., kid) thieves who will take whatever tool they have and mess ar…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 1 to Quick release locks

13 Oct 13
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

"The target on Division is much better.  I don't especially like the style of the rac…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 1 to Where do you have trouble finding a bike rack to lock up at?

30 Oct 16
Reply by Rich S

"Drivers definitely have the potential to run over someone in the drive-thru lane, IM…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 1 to bike-friendly grocery store...in portland, or

16 Oct 5
Reply by Nancy L. Fagin

"This is really ingenious.  Maybe it's not adequate for parking your bike outside ove…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 1 to Quick release locks

13 Oct 13
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

"For contrast, this earlier discussion shows an example of really good bike infra. ht…"

Jeff Schneider replied Oct 1 to Particularly dangerous bike lanes

27 Oct 2
Reply by rwein5

"+1000 "

Jeff Schneider replied Sep 30 to The shoaling thread - understanding this phenomenon

68 Sep 30
Reply by JustWill

RSS

© 2008-2013   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C. Julie Hochstadter, Director   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service