The Chainlink

Jeff Schneider's Discussions (1,226)

Discussions Replied To (1143) Replies Latest Activity

"My experience with CPD also.  In the two instances in the last decade when I have be…"

Jeff Schneider replied May 30 to Helping Someone Who Was Doored Thursday on Lawrence Ave

12 Jun 2
Reply by Mike Keating

"Clearly you are in touch with your inner mullet."

Jeff Schneider replied May 27 to Young biker, if I may ask, why do you put your lock in your belt and why are your keys dangling off your backpack?

45 May 30
Reply by J. W. 6.3mi

" "

Jeff Schneider replied May 25 to I hate thieves most when...

10 May 30
Reply by J. W. 6.3mi

"The post wasn't really about lights, but whatever... "

Jeff Schneider replied May 25 to I hate thieves most when...

10 May 30
Reply by J. W. 6.3mi

"Painted bike lanes are mostly symbolic of the community's desire to enhance safety f…"

Jeff Schneider replied May 25 to Who else has gone from serious commuting to nearly none due to...

33 Jun 4
Reply by Jane

"There's a lot of unfocused rage out there.  People will get violent about anything a…"

Jeff Schneider replied May 25 to Bike Rider Attacked Because Blinkin' Light is Too Bright

12 May 26
Reply by Tom A.K.

"I suppose the steam punk version would have a sketchbook and a pencil mounted on a p…"

Jeff Schneider replied May 24 to Tweed Helmet Cam

2 May 24
Reply by Haddon

"You probably shouldn't post about this, but should instead talk to a lawyer. IMO it'…"

Jeff Schneider replied May 23 to accident advice

4 May 25
Reply by Tom A.K.

"You: Older woman driving in the Dearborn protected bike lane, coming straight toward…"

Jeff Schneider replied May 23 to Think of this as a Missed Connection.

1589 Jun 17
Reply by Rich S

"I agree. Even when you have to go around cars parked in the bike lane, it's still be…"

Jeff Schneider replied May 21 to The Broadway bike lane is a joke

13 May 22
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

RSS

Connect

© 2008-2015   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service