The Chainlink

Jeff Schneider's Discussions (711)

Discussions Replied To (682) Replies Latest Activity

"You are more fearless than I am, and/or your reflexes are much faster.  Drivers pull…"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 9 to Chicago E-Bikes Will Get Rules for the Road if Ordinance Passes

17 Apr 10
Reply by AM 9.5

"That's my guess, too.  I WISH they would be sold to experienced cyclists who have ag…"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 9 to Chicago E-Bikes Will Get Rules for the Road if Ordinance Passes

17 Apr 10
Reply by AM 9.5

"I have encountered these in Amsterdam.  It can be disconcerting to be passed closely…"

17 Apr 10
Reply by AM 9.5

"I understand the advantages of e-bikes for certain uses/riders, and don't want to ge…"

17 Apr 10
Reply by AM 9.5

"A lot of drivers don't judge distance well.  Typically, they give too much space for…"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 8 to Perils of riding outside the door zone in shared lanes

5 Apr 9
Reply by Renee Patten

"I routinely carry a bike up four flights of a spiral staircase.  My technique is to…"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 2 to Slopey top tubes

67 Apr 2
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"A fistful of seat post was always the most recommended, before the superior compact…"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 2 to Slopey top tubes

67 Apr 2
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"46/20*27=62 gear inches.  That is a little lower than I would want for flat Chicago,…"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 2 to How bad did I mess up? Advice please!

8 Apr 4
Reply by Alex James

"In the last few years it seems that the market for upscale city bikes in Chicago has…"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 2 to Say Hello to the Legacy Frameworks Rambler

28 Apr 7
Reply by Kevin C

"You need precisely n+1 bicycles, where n is the number you have now.  Come on, Lisa,…"

Jeff Schneider replied Apr 2 to Say Hello to the Legacy Frameworks Rambler

28 Apr 7
Reply by Kevin C

RSS

© 2008-2013   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C. Julie Hochstadter, Director   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service