The Chainlink

Jeff Schneider's Discussions (1,164)

Discussions Replied To (1087) Replies Latest Activity

"What is the plan for 'rebuilding the neighborhoods'?  From the Trib last month: "Gar…"

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 25 to Chainlinkers for Chuy - donate your time!

106 Apr 5
Reply by Tom A.K.

"The A6 is a much better ramming tool than the A4, IMO.  He should upgrade."

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 25 to I Blame the Girl on the Scooter

12 Mar 27
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"What does happen *all the time* is drivers entering the intersection (fast) well aft…"

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 24 to Upset and concerned about the current rhetoric and plans on red light/speed cameras

76 Mar 28
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

"My music for biking at the moment...happy... "

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 23 to (-: (-: The Happy Thread :-) :-) Revived with respect to h'1.0

6 Mar 23
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"That was the rationale, but it wasn't very effective (I had two licensed bikes stole…"

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 23 to Should Chicago Implement a Bike Tax? Lincoln Park Candidates Consider It

33 Mar 28
Reply by David Altenburg

"Once upon a time most towns did require licensing of bicycles.  If it were worth the…"

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 23 to Should Chicago Implement a Bike Tax? Lincoln Park Candidates Consider It

33 Mar 28
Reply by David Altenburg

"I wonder if a guy with no platform is who we want to run the city."

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 22 to Upset and concerned about the current rhetoric and plans on red light/speed cameras

76 Mar 28
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

"Agree that Rahm is better for cycling and transportation in general.  But I respect…"

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 22 to Chainlinkers for Chuy - donate your time!

106 Apr 5
Reply by Tom A.K.

"Actually, even as a DRIVER I want other drivers to stop running through red lights a…"

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 22 to Upset and concerned about the current rhetoric and plans on red light/speed cameras

76 Mar 28
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

"Auto makers sell self-image, not vehicles.  Why else do I see so many Range Rovers w…"

Jeff Schneider replied Mar 18 to Why is Reckless Speed Promoted in Nearly All Auto Ads?

28 Mar 20
Reply by Tom A.K.

RSS

Connect

Groups

© 2008-2015   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service