The Chainlink

V W's Discussions (297)

Discussions Replied To (283) Replies Latest Activity

"Ugh"

V W replied on Thursday to White House Capital Bikeshare Station Removed By Trump Administration

5 on Saturday
Reply by Jacob Wilson

"Police make plenty of other arrests where they leave the BRD standard for the prosec…"

V W replied Aug 15 to Witnessed a hit and run this morning

47 Aug 15
Reply by Jim Reho

"It's illegal to crash into and kill someone no matter what you're riding. That a veh…"

V W replied Aug 15 to Should cyclist go to jail for riding a fixie?

5 Aug 15
Reply by Jaik S.

"Even then you could use 2 u locks and not take up both posts."

V W replied Aug 13 to Bike Parking and Bike Lock Fails. Spot It. Snap It. Share It.

21 Aug 14
Reply by Maurice

"That's the police's fault for looking for any excuse not to do their jobs. From a le…"

V W replied Aug 12 to Witnessed a hit and run this morning

47 Aug 15
Reply by Jim Reho

"Put another way, my viewpoint is this: A bike parked parallel occupies 2 posts. Som…"

V W replied Aug 12 to Bike Parking and Bike Lock Fails. Spot It. Snap It. Share It.

21 Aug 14
Reply by Maurice

"I don't follow. Are you saying leaving one post completely free uses up more of a ra…"

V W replied Aug 12 to Bike Parking and Bike Lock Fails. Spot It. Snap It. Share It.

21 Aug 14
Reply by Maurice

"I prefer a 45 degree angle that leaves one post completely free. My cargoish bike pa…"

21 Aug 14
Reply by Maurice

"Sorry that happened to you but can you explain why it would be worthless? It's at le…"

47 Aug 15
Reply by Jim Reho

"That's ridiculous of the police. How hard would it be to look up their secretary of…"

47 Aug 15
Reply by Jim Reho

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service