The Chainlink

Paul Lazzaro's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"I've seen other signs in that area directing cyclists to walk.  Perhaps there is con…"

Paul Lazzaro replied Nov 13 to Riding on Park District property

18 yesterday
Reply by Jim Reho

"I'm not sure I like a bike share company using public racks.  We don't have enough b…"

Paul Lazzaro replied Nov 7 to JUMP bikes in Chicago?

15 Nov 8
Reply by Caiken

"Maybe they could exit from cars somewhere else?"

Paul Lazzaro replied Oct 25 to Legality of Dearborn Bike Lane- "crosswalks"

10 Oct 26
Reply by Jenny

"Clearly the proposal makes no sense from a financial perspective.  But non-complianc…"

Paul Lazzaro replied Oct 18 to Newschatter: Chicago Alderman to Propose Licensing Bicycles 10-18-17

18 Oct 22
Reply by Anne Alt

"What if the license fee would be used to pay for parking enforcement to keep cars ou…"

Paul Lazzaro replied Oct 18 to Newschatter: Chicago Alderman to Propose Licensing Bicycles 10-18-17

18 Oct 22
Reply by Anne Alt

"I like quill stems a little better.  I like to be able to easily adjust the height o…"

Paul Lazzaro replied Oct 3 to Threadless vs. Threaded Headsets

41 Oct 3
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

"Will Amazon put HQ2 in MPLS if they just get rid of those damn bike lanes and put in…"

Paul Lazzaro replied Sep 29 to Bike Lane Battle in Minneapolis

8 Oct 17
Reply by Tom A.K.

"Seconcitycop should check out this article:. http://peopleforbikes.org/blog/want-ama…"

Paul Lazzaro replied Sep 21 to CPD culture and its hostility toward cyclists - and one suggestion to protect cyclists in light of this

34 Sep 21
Reply by Anne Alt

"I often see drivers parking their cars in a way that corks the bike lane here.  They…"

Paul Lazzaro replied Sep 15 to What's this doing in the bike lane?

1436 4 hours ago
Reply by Argonne69

"My first time using clipless pedals (10 years ago?), I rode about 1/2 block to a sto…"

Paul Lazzaro replied Aug 25 to Most Embarrassing Moment On A Bike

34 Aug 30
Reply by Alex Z

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service