The Chainlink

Marketplace (1,365)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Pearl Izumi clipless shoes - W 42

Free clipless shoes to a good home! I bought these in August at REI - my best garage sale find yet! - except it turns out that I'm a 43, n…

Started by Julia 3.5/7.5 mi

2 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Julia 3.5/7.5 mi

Do you need a nice old bike? I need a few dollars and room in my garage.

Started by Ken Gray

5 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Ken Gray

WTB: road/drop handlebars

Looking for road bars for one of the rigs. 42-46mm width 25.4 or 26mm clamp Set up for modern brake/shifter levers Let me know what ye got.

Started by Christopher C.

1 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Tricolor

FS: Brooks B17 Imperial, Mavic Open Pro/Dura Ace wheelset, Bern G2 helmet, Bontrager XXX-Lite carbon stem, DZR GMT-8 cycling shoes

Cleaning out the parts bin again: 1. Nicely broken in brown Brooks B17 Imperial saddle, used for the latter half of this season (about 1500…

Started by Will

6 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by OLB 0.1

Buy my MOTOBECANE CAFE LATTE with disc brakes!

I bought it a few years ago from Bikes Direct and never rode it much. Mainly due to the weird stairs in my new apartment make it a bruise-r…

Started by L.Park

0 Nov 16, 2013

Malört Water Bottles by Specialized These are Real. And you need one.

I saw this guy at Critical Mass October and tracked them down! Just kidding - we made these - me and a buddy, and they're SUPER limited sup…

Started by tim de la motte

27 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by tim de la motte

for sale: WorkCycles Cargobike Long

I've decided it is time to part with the bakfiets. I've moved to Bloomington Indiana, and the rolling hills are not so accommodating for a…

Started by John Boshears

4 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by John Boshears

2 br Apt for rent in West Humboldt Park

Posting this for a friiend : Nice big sunny apartment with (outside) covered back porch and large back yard. 1/2 block from #66 Chicago Ave…

Started by dan brown

12 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by T.K. 3.5 mi

Classic racing bike FOR SALE.

I have a beautiful 1980's Concorde bike for sale.  This was a top of the line racing bike as used by the PDM team in the 1980's.  The bike…

Started by Louie Louie

8 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by mark stetson

Unused Soma Front Rack ($25) and 24mm Tektro in-line levers ($15)

Started by Eric

5 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Eric

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service