The Chainlink

Marketplace (1,365)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Village Cycle Center Needed Summer Sales Staff!!

Hey Chainlinkers! Village Cycle Center is seeking sales associates and/or experienced mechanics for the upcoming 2014 bike season. The idea…

Started by KEN FRIGO

2 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by KEN FRIGO

1984 Cannondale ST500 for Sale

$350  I have a 1984 Cannondale ST500 available. This is the very first bike that Cannondale built, a touring frame to go along all the Can…

Started by Louie Louie

1 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Louie Louie

Free bottles suitable for home brewers

I have a nice pile of (empty) beer bottles and such that I'd love to donate to a needy home brewer or anyone who's building one of those fo…

Started by Green Machine Cycles

0 Mar 23, 2014

Flying Pigeon Needs New Nest - The Saga Continues...

Hey Chainlinkers!  Near the end of the Summer last year I was lucky enough to buy a Flying Pigeon from another Chainlink member. I have onl…

Started by Jaik S.

6 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Jaik S.

For Sale: Cycelops Fluid2 Trainer

2012 barely used Cycelops Fluid2 Trainer.  Located in Lincoln Park. Bought at Cycle Smithy.  Selling for a friend.  Was $200 obo, now $150…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

3 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

FS: Velo Orange Smooth 37mm Fenders

I'm selling a new set of these Velo Orange Fenders. They're just a bit too tight for my Pacer and its 28mm tires. They include all the hard…

Started by Dan Ciskey

0 Mar 17, 2014

PSA: Cycling Gear on Steep & Cheap

http://www.steepandcheap.com/gear-cache/cycling-apparel The sale expires Monday (if my math skills are correct).  Still lots of gear and si…

Started by JMinHP

2 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by JMinHP

FS: Kurt Kinetic Fluid Road Trainer- $100

Posting this on behalf of my husband- please contact him with any questions.  For Sale, Kurt Kinetic Fluid Road Trainer, with free stand.…

Started by Anne B.

0 Mar 8, 2014

100 mm stem and 44 cm drop bars for sale!

Cannondale C2 stem, 100 mm $10 Controltech drop bars, 44 cm, drop 140 / reach 78mm $20 obopictures available, both are black in color and i…

Started by Dovah Cat

0 Mar 8, 2014

Last Chance for Malört Water Bottles (22oz Purist)

Hey all- With the thawing of the snow and the conditions getting better for cyclists all across the city, we are selling the last of our s…

Started by Colin Hogan

1 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by tim de la motte

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service