The Chainlink

Marketplace (1,365)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FS: 2007 Raleigh One Way 55cm, Surly Disc Trucker fork, Avid BB-7 Mechanical disc brake; VO Decaleur

I have the following for sale: - 2007 Raleigh One-Way 55cm with the following upgrades Surly front fork; Cane Creek SCX-5 brake; Tektro in…

Started by Duppie

2 May 11, 2014
Reply by Duppie

CycleOps Fluid 2 W/ Trainer Block - $100

Used but in great condition. Comes with "trainer block" to lift up the front wheel. $100 I'm on the south side (Beverly).

Started by sgrady11

0 May 8, 2014

You've made it through the winter...

...and for that alone you deserve to buy yourself some new stuff, but you probably haven't bought anything other than that Sriracha themed…

Started by tim de la motte

0 May 8, 2014

WTB: SS Frame/Complete 52-54cm

Hi all, I'm looking to buy a single speed commuter frameset or complete. Ideally with decent tire clearance and eyelets for a front rack. P…

Started by Ben S

10 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Todd Boring

Selling Fuji SL1 2010

Selling the Fuji SL1 full carbon frame, all 105 components, that I bought new in 2010. It is an (M) medium just at 54cm. Have not ridden in…

Started by Tom Albrecht

6 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Tom Albrecht

F/S Brooks B17 lightly used - low miles $60

Selling a Brooks B17 (black) with low miles - probably got about 800 miles total on this saddle. It's broken in, but hasn't developed any n…

Started by kiltedcelt

3 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by kiltedcelt

Timbuk2 Chicago is Hiring!

We are so excited to be opening our new Timbuk2 Store in Wicker Park next month!  We are still in need of full time sales staff.  If you ar…

Started by SIobhan Clancy

0 Apr 21, 2014

F/S Xtracycle FreeRadical with P-racks, wide loaders, flight deck, and extras $300

The title says it all. Convert any bike to a longtail cargo bike. Everything you need to get started hauling cargo or kids. Just supply you…

Started by kiltedcelt

4 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by kiltedcelt

For Sale: 21" Jeunet Franche Comte Vintage Road Bike

From the Boom Era - '72 Jeunet. Flamboyant blue/purple. 21" c-t frame. Simplex dropouts, 531 tubes.This is a real stunner. Just a few chips…

Started by Paul Wilson

9 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Paul Wilson

F/S Xtracycle Radish longtail cargo bike (heavily customized) $875

Selling my Xtracycle Radish longtail cargo bike. This bike is heavily customized and was built from the ground up from a bare frame. A stan…

Started by kiltedcelt

3 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by kiltedcelt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service