The Chainlink

General Discussion (not bike related) (1,185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Volunteers/Racers: Northbrook Cycle Committee 1st Off-Season Meeting -- This Thursday 10/16 @ 7pm

This came from Marcus by way of another forum; however, it's important enough to post here. If you are involved or interested in racing o…

Started by vxla

0 Oct 14, 2008

Reminder thread

Lube your pedal threads! I forgot on the last pair I put on and just payed the price trying to get them off. What else?

Started by M.A.R.K.

3 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by M.A.R.K.

Bicycle music - need ideas.

I am doing an animation that features photos of bike salutes, and I need some music to for the soundtrack. The song needs to be upbeat and…

Started by Dubi Kaufmann

8 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

weird thread: do any of you have a chronic disease that affects your rides?

this is just a topic im very cuious about. i have type one juvanile/ insulin dependant diabetes, it affects every single ride i take long o…

Started by Chris

7 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Chris

Kinda off topic: song in my head

As a musician, I always have songs/riffs/drum patterns racing through my head. But I have had the intro hi-hat/guitar riff, as well as the…

Started by justJason

23 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by yellow jello

Weird Bike Stories/Mishaps/Memmories...

Yesterday weirdest thing happened to me and I just had to share...After my 40 mile ride I came home and went to bed but kept getting up as…

Started by Ali

5 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Ammo

26.2 miles of open road! Are you watching the marathon?

I ride with the Burnham Racing team when I'm not working on Tour de Cure stuff, and we will be the lead cyclists for the Chicago Marathon o…

Started by Chi Tour de Cure

3 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Chi Tour de Cure

Makin' your goals:

After I completed my thesis in April I gave myself two goals to accomplish by Dec 31st. 1) 4,000 miles 2) Squat 225lbs - 6 reps Instead o…

Started by Tommie

19 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by Stacey E

Bike video games.. Know any?

Backflips and Backflips 2.. And Dangerous Dave and Brutal Bob. If you know of a good free paperboy game online please do post it. the ones…

Started by M.A.R.K.

9 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Maxwell Palmer

What is your Chocolate Foot? AKA how to do a track stand

I had been told that trackstands were easier to do on a fixed gear, but then several months into riding a fixie I still wasn't doing tracks…

Started by mister bob

11 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by vxla

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service