The Chainlink

General Discussion (not bike related) (1,185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hitting 700!

Almost there! Where is everyone? I remember in the summer when we only had like 30 regulars posting my thought was maybe they(the masses)…

Started by M.A.R.K.

17 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by h' Zerocats

Favorite Spinning/Trainer Tunes

Here are a few of my favorite songs for my Spinning classes and when I ride my trainer. I'm always looking for new ones... what are some of…

Started by Leah

14 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Hey, we're no longer CBF! We're the Active Transportation Alliance!

Julie requested I edit this thread to include CBF in the title. So, enjoy chainlinkers. Thanks to all members that have emailed (new@activ…

Started by Ethan Spotts

26 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by h' Zerocats

Cabaret Bicicle

Bicycle art erotica Bicycle themed burlesque Collectible bicycles on display Social Event Great art, people, and bikes! Bike on over and p…

Started by Bean

5 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Bean

Huge weekend! Bashes, banquets and the STATE CX Championship!

I'm sure we all know Saturday night is the CBF Active Transportation Alliance Bash. Sunday night is also the awards banquet for the Illinoi…

Started by Chi Tour de Cure

0 Dec 4, 2008

For those who are riding in the probable snow later

I offer some questions: What would your work think if you asked to take off early to avoid the frosty melee? Would that even be a considera…

Started by justJason

12 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Dottie

Off topic (kinda): Hey Julie!

I totally appreciate your kindness and the AAA offer. What would they charge to tow my car from the unholy tow pit to my place in Edgewater…

Started by justJason

1 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by M.A.R.K.

Gun drawn on CCM cyclist?

The RnR board is filling up! http://chicago.craigslist.org/search/rnr?query=Gun+drawn+at+critical+mass+ride

Started by M.A.R.K.

11 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by h' Zerocats

The year was 1994, the man was Chip Williams

The film was Concrete Rodeo.. Anyone remember this? I found this yesterday and for some reason it strikes me as really familiar.. Pt. 1 ht…

Started by M.A.R.K.

6 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by root

Global Spoke Card Exchange

This seems like fun. I'll be sending in a spoke card tomorrow. "Global Spoke Card Exchange Mail me a spoke card. I’ll mail you one back at…

Started by Rebekah

13 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Dubi Kaufmann

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service