The Chainlink

General Discussion (not bike related) (1,185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WAY OFF TOPIC - Looking for help with Muslim - Jewish Art Exhibit in Spring '09

I'm involved in an event called Cafe Finjan which is part of the Jewish Muslim Community Building Initiative in Chicago. Read below if you…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

2 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by S

Cool Green Fundraiser for future bike ride Friday Night

Check out calendar too - Climate Cycle & Mountains of the Moon Fundraiser Come be a ray of hope and join Climate Cycle & Mountains…

3 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Tiberculosis

Yeah I bit it...

yep this is the thread where we each get our red baron stamp of spills from winter riding. I'm in bit it yesterday(Does anyone think that D…

Started by Steve 3po

30 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Danielle

The best 10 Minutes of your Life BUT you gotta be in Pain !

Last year I injured my right arm and shoulder from using a high power pressure wand, Basically it yanked my arm out of the socket, and for…

Started by cutifly

2 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Ron

Winter trail/path reports

Some paths get more prompt attention while others just get covered in snow and ice and dont get plowed at all. Im hoping this to be a threa…

Started by M.A.R.K.

8 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Kristian M Zoerhoff

HooHa Cyclists' Hotel

My sister just sent this to me from Israel of all places. Never heard of a hotel just for cyclist, but what do I know? http://www.hooha.co

0 Dec 14, 2008

Solid. Gonna sell my car

My Great Green Albatross is going to get sold! Someone's going to come look at it tomorrow (AFTER the Chainlink coffee social, of course!),…

Started by justJason

8 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by Bob

UPS.. Did you know

they started as a two man operation out of a basement delivering by foot and by bike(cause the car was non-existent)? I didnt, until I came…

Started by M.A.R.K.

4 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by cutifly

2009 Criterium

Looks like Chicago and Elk Grove Village made it again! http://www.velonews.com/article/84276/2009-nrc-schedule-released

3 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Tamara

Some Quick Tips on Cornering

Heres an article I found and though some or all of you may benefit from it....Ride On!!! Recently a customer asked us what is the best and…

Started by 329Cycles Adam Kishanov

6 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by cutifly

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service