The Chainlink

General Discussion (not bike related) (1,185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Southside Ice Cross Tomorrow

For those of you who absolutely love riding in the snow, I wanted to extend an invite beyond the cyclocross crowd to tomorrow's event. We h…

Started by J

1 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Jamie

Thinking about a fixie...

So yeah, I decided that after the holidays, I will finally pull the trigger on another bike. I hear great things about fixed/fw bikes, and…

Started by Vondo

22 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by RodimusPrime

Cool UPS starts delivering by bike!

Finally they are starting to look for "greener" way of delivering packages... http://bikeportland.org/2008/11/14/ups-gears-up-for-holidays

Started by Ali

0 Dec 19, 2008

cyclocross as contact sport! f/ velonews.

THIS WEEK IN PRO CYCLING Get the VeloNews Email Newsletter FREE Learn More | Archive Home > Cyclocross > U.S. Cyclocross Championship…

Started by joe stein

3 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Julie P.

I love you..

Soooo theres a what do you ride and a what dont you ride post, my Q is which bike do you ride that you love the most? Shhhhh, I wont tell..…

Started by M.A.R.K.

5 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by M.A.R.K.

OT: room for rent

hey all. Anyone looking for a place to live in the Wicker Park/Humboldt Park area? I need someone to move in with me starting Jan 1. I'm ou…

Started by evanK

0 Dec 19, 2008

U-Locks

Smaller, or longer, what's the big difference in size anyway? .

Started by RodimusPrime

8 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by GabeW (not the other Gabe)

Bar Night - Dec 18?

I saw the coffee get-together on the calendar, but bar night isn't posted. Is bar night happening this month in addition to the coffee get…

Started by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

15 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Leah

Road report

Wet. Not "cold" (like earlier this week) nor icy/frozen, but thoroughly slushy. I rode south on Lincoln, south on Wells into the loop. Ther…

Started by terryg

10 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by terryg

T-Shirt promo from Tour de Cure

Hey all, running a little early-bird contest for the local Tour de Cure events! If you're planning on riding Bank of the America Bike the D…

Started by Chi Tour de Cure

0 Dec 19, 2008

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service