The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When is the Frozen Snot Century

I'm hoping it occurs this year, but I can't find mention of it anywhere?

Started by Adam "Cezar" Jenkins

3 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by David of the North (David606xx)

scheming on 1/19 (Break the Gridlock's UnHappy Hour)

Greetings,This is a reminder that Chicago area transportation activists will be gathering next Wednesday, 1/19, at Quenchers 2401 North Wes…

Started by Break the Gridlock

0 Jan 12, 2011

Webinar: Bike Sharing Programs - Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals

If you are interested, there is a webinar on Bike Sharing on Wendesday January 19th from 3-4:30 PM Eastern Time.   For more information vis…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

0 Jan 12, 2011

New Bike Safety Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPgU_cTM-gk   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4GPDPwr5   These are the new bike safety videos from the Chic…

Started by Charlie Short 2.9

0 Jan 12, 2011

Jobs and internships

Hey Chainlinkers,   We just got a tip about a Certified Bike/Ski Technician job at the REI on Halsted and wanted to pass it on.   Also, Act…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

0 Jan 12, 2011

Bike Parking on Wacker during construction?

While the city is completing its renovation of Wacker, all of the city installed bike racks and sign posts near my building are now inacces…

Started by Joe Studer 8.0 mi

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Joe Studer 8.0 mi

STOLEN White Empella Bonfire with RED HANDLE BARS

Stolen of Saturday, 1/8/2011, from Northwestern University, Evanston   Empella Bonfire - White frame - RED handle bars - SRM System - Broke…

Started by dweiss42

7 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by mike w.

cool bike print

Just saw this and wanted to share. Really cool for those of us that are visual people!   Here is a link to the artists sit…

Started by Robot Gabe

4 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

Lawrence Ave Lane Reduction in the News

From the Tribune, news on the redrawing of the grid.  It's great to see Lincoln Suare looking at sustainable, urban planning.  This is news…

Started by leyzdoo

6 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Duppie

Shimano Auto Transmission

I didn't even know such a thing existed but I guess they have been around for a while and are now starting to get put on production bikes s…

Started by Far'arned Retrogrumpalunkus #63

12 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Barry Niel Stuart

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service