The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No "I told you so's"

Please help...someone stole beautiful bike and I am so f-ing sad. If you see it, will you tackle that fucker?

Started by Ebonee Green

7 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Ebonee Green

OK I am desperate for a cheap single speed hub for a 1983 peugeot....

I spent an outrageous amount of money renovating a 1983 peugeot 10 speed into what was ultimately a beautiful reincarnation of a vintage bi…

Started by Eric B

0 Jul 31, 2009

Hilly Hundred - ride / carpool request

I know this is two months away; but I did this ride (it's in Bloomington, IN) : a 2-day ride (50 + 50) ) from 2001-2007 with a group from I…

Started by dan brown

1 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Mark Trulock

Funky loft-style apartment at Milwaukee and Division available

Okay, it's not entirely bike related, but it can be... Right off Milwaukee ave., the most heavily traveled bike lane in the city. There's…

Started by Jody

13 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Jody

“When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.”

“When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and aske…

Started by 329Cycles Adam Kishanov

11 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Tiberculosis

Early Bird Bike Report

Dig, 5:15am at the Corner of Happ and Willow in Northfield: Group of dozen road bikers all in Colored attire (no lights). Anyone know who t…

Started by cutifly

1 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by cutifly

bike taken from Milwaukee bridge over highway?

Yesterday I witnessed a cyclist crash on Milwaukee, right over the expressway. His chain popped off and he took a nasty spill. He was OK en…

Started by Gin

9 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Gin

Fizik Poggio saddle

Matt's summer sale continues. Haven't broken a grand yet but I'm on my way. All offers considered for this item - Fizik Poggio Sa…

Started by Matt M. 18.5KM

1 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

Evan and Bobby's Bike Hike in The Trib!

Read the article here

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

0 Jul 30, 2009

One Year Down....

Hey all Chainlnkers - A year ago yesterday (July 17, 2008) Leah launched The Chainlink....and this was her first forum discussion, right Le…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

5 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by yellow jello

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service