The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Palos Meltdown

here is a video of last sundays Xc race at palos forest preserve in willow springs.

Started by nik was here

0 Sep 2, 2009

Stolen Bike - Sulzer Library 9/1

Please help my friend Anne find her bike, that was stolen from in front of Sulzer Library on Tuesday 9/1 b/w 3:30 - 6:00 pm, in broad dayli…

Started by Andy Finko

0 Sep 2, 2009

Ethical dilemma

So there is a cool old bike in my building's laundry room that I want. It appears not to have been touched in a year. I attached a note Sun…

Started by Dr. Doom

26 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Dr. Doom

For Sale: 01 Intense Tracer Frame in Excellent shape sz. L $500.00

White 2001 Large Intense tracer Frame, excellent shape, very clean. Includes Frame, rear shock, headset, seat collar, lizard skin (chainsta…

Started by Christopher

0 Sep 2, 2009

Ride Request (today : Wed around lunchtime) : 1 human, 1 bike and 2 adorable dogs

I realize this is a little unusual, but here goes anyway : I have decided to be a foster parent to a black lab and a chocolate lab; I am p…

Started by dan brown

1 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by dan brown

Steel Frame Mountain Bike Lying Around?

Greetings— I am in need of a name-brand, steel frame mountain bike (26” wheel size) with a rigid fork. I need a size 20” or 21” --measure…

Started by T.C. O'Rourke

1 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Homebuilt

non-standard rim size? really?

I have a really hard time fixing flats on one of my bikes, a Miyata 1000, because it's difficult to get the tires off and impossible to get…

Started by heather s

6 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Mike Schwab

Free Gyros (Kronos) - today only

follow the link below to find out participating locations, etc. http://www.kronosproducts.com/freegyros.html enjoy ! vegitarians just to…

Started by dan brown

3 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by M.A.R.K.

Motorized bicycles now legal in illinois without drivers liscence

I thought this was badass you guys might too. Supposedly electric and gas assisted bikes are legal in illinois as long as they don't go ove…

Started by Dan Townsend

7 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Duppie

Interbike - Anyone going?

Emily and I decided at the last minute to attend Interbike. Our Po Campo bags are going to be a part of the Urban Legend fashion show and w…

Started by Maria Boustead

9 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by nik was here

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service