The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,324)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Bridgeport: the Community of the Future" on VWYF

http://votewithyourfeetchicago.blogspot.com/ This week Vote With Your Feet checks out the many bike projects and other green initiatives,…

Started by John Greenfield

0 Jan 29, 2010

A damn good idea!

Someone has come up with a really good and simple way to remind drivers to watch out for bikes.  Check it out: VigilantVelo.com.

Started by Brendan Kevenides

2 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Chris B

Riding somewhere for some reason, or just riding to have a good time?

Hiyo Chainlink,      I just got done watching Food, Inc., Botany of Desire (movie and book) and am reading Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Ba…

Started by Nate Maier

3 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Duppie

Tips on Beater/Fix-up Bike

Hi all, This is my first post on 'the chainlink,' so hopefully I've found the right place. (If not, please be patient with me!) I currentl…

Started by KatieP

25 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by cutifly

3,000 Member Party!

When - Where - WhaHoo!!!!

Started by Aaron Bussey

26 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Chris B

650c/26" fixed gear rear for a single speed MTB question

ok,  so i have a khs solo one single speed mtb, and i am looking to swich it to a fixed gear.  it is my nasty weather, nasty funk on the gr…

Started by igz

25 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by igz

UPDATED:Successful Bike Hanging Adventure WAS: Where can I get these (not online) and has anyone used them?

Delta Leonardo Single Bike Rack

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

15 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by dan brown

Bridgestone mixte question...

So excruciatingly early tomorrow morning I'm going to some place called Wood Dale and hopefully coming back with a Bridgestone 100 mixte. …

Started by Michelle Green

13 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Michelle Green

Searching for specialized bike delivery services (in addition to sex toys and sandwich delivery) to include in a magazine piece. Help!

I'm a freelance writer and I'd like to write a feature story compiling different items and services you can have delivered by bike in and a…

Started by Kate

19 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by cutifly

Austin, TX cycling info

I'll be in Austin for my brother's wedding at the end of February. Y'all have any leads for me on bike events? Thanks!

Started by marcus

3 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by megan rucker

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service