The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Say it aint so...my Floyd is a heartbreaker

There was a time when my biggest embarassment as an American re: the international sports scene was Michael Phelps' inability to keep his p…

Started by DanaW

17 May 22, 2010
Reply by Craig S.

Walking around Lakeview with an angle grinder

On Friday afternoon someone cut through my U-lock with an angle grinder! In the middle of the afternoon!!     Right after I got done warni…

Started by Laura

120 May 22, 2010
Reply by steve rulz

STOP DIABETES

Fellow Cyclists!   The Madison Area Tour de Cure is this Saturday. To raise money for theAmerican Diabetes Association, I will be biking 50…

Started by Sarah Lessem

0 May 21, 2010

Dreaming that this was "OUR CITY" !

What if Chicago looked like this? What if this could be the perfect City? What if there were no cars? Would we still have a beef? ">obj…

Started by buddaa38

38 May 21, 2010
Reply by Andrew Bedno

You guys are going to love this.. Bike thief payback video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn7ego5XM6A&feature=player_embedded Real or not, it's pretty awesome either way. I know there have been…

Started by matt

14 May 21, 2010
Reply by Chuck a Muck

used tires

if any one has any used tires laying around and want to get rid of them, i have a friend that needs them for an art project of some sort. i…

Started by joe

0 May 21, 2010

Biking from Chicago to Schaumburg?

Does anyone know a good way to bike from Chicago to Schaumburg or Elk Grove? I am not sure about Google's biking directions and I was hopin…

Started by Monica Kelley

5 May 21, 2010
Reply by Moc Artsy

Front Rack Recommendations

I have been considering adding a front rack to my commuter for carrying various things that don't fit conveniently in the rear panniers I u…

Started by Joe Studer 8.0 mi

14 May 21, 2010
Reply by killsurfcity

Bike to Work Day SF/green bike lane

Nice little article but what I want to know more about is the green separated bike lane. I read so much conflicting information about separ…

Started by Liz W. Durham

2 May 20, 2010
Reply by Dave Jacque

Bicycling in Tokyo on VWYF

http://votewithyourfeetchicago.blogspot.comThis week Vote With Your Feet heads to the Land of the Rising Sunto check out Tokyo's bustling b…

Started by John Greenfield

1 May 20, 2010
Reply by T.C. O'Rourke

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service