The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you travel with a tandem in your van?

I'm looking to buy a tandem bike. I have hitch for my bike rack, But don't know how to take a tandem bike when we travel to WI, Mich, etc..…

Started by buddaa38

16 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by buddaa38

Climate Cycle's founder says: "Don't Blame BP" ?!

A Letter from the Executive Director Photo: Tricia Koning Dear Climate Cycle supporter,As an organization, Climate Cycle is founded o…

Started by rik

58 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by h' Zerocats

OT: anyone handy with a cutting torch or other cutting tools?

No, i won't ask you to remove a U-lock : )I got into a minor front end collision in my van (seldom driven, used to transport bikes), and my…

Started by Primitive Don

9 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Old Tom

$900 2-bedroom garden apartment available July 1 on bike-crazy block in Logan Square

Folks,Wanna help contribute to the bicycle takeover of the 2400 Block of North Albany? A two-bedroom garden apartment is available downstai…

Started by John Greenfield

2 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by igz

Piling on the Stolen Bike topic

Hey everyone,   Not to throw gas on the bike theft fire that has definitely flaired up recently, but I thought I should post this as a warn…

Started by Jack

8 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Anne Alt

You want to show cars who's the boss?

Then you need to ride this bike:

Started by Duppie

34 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Doug Haynes

Taking the L.S.D. path is alot of fun when...

Just curious, I mostly have a rough time on the L.S.D. path. When the wind is pressing hard against my back and fellow path users are few a…

Started by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

32 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

do you ride (or have you ridden) in South Elgin?

I'm making a bike plan for South Elgin for class.  I'm meeting with the town planner, who is going to tell me about some of their ideas and…

Started by heather s

9 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Kristian M Zoerhoff

Bike Rack Art

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2363586,bike-rack-art-cows-parade-060710.article a nice idea.

Started by Mark

4 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

Crash on Lake Shore path at Oak Street beach

I witnessed the gruesome aftermath of a crash at the exit of the tunnel by Oak Street beach around 2 or 2:30pm yesterday.When I walked past…

Started by Eleets2144

2 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service